About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 10 SLEEPS VERSION. CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Nothing was left to chance in the restructuring of this prestigious building dating back to the early 20th century immersed in a fam, originally a country farmhouse and restored to new life a few years ago. Villa Maria Franca is now a luxurious residence which has maintained, in the structure, a few details faithful to local tradition, such as the original ceiling beams, and has been equipped with accessories and furnishing of the highest quality. The large rooms are characterized by fine travertine marble for the floors and fireplaces, massive chandeliers and a fine collection of antique furniture, combined with elements of modern design and alongside details of ethnic origin, conferring a strong personality to this unusual home. Its location makes it perfect for nature and beach lovers with the nearby pristine sea, awarded each year with the Blue Flag: in ten minutes you can reach Marina di Grosseto and Principina a Mare, with their large sandy beaches on the Tyrrhenian shore and surrounded by the typical Mediterranean scrub that characterizes all the Tuscan Maremma. You can visit, thanks to the excellent road links, the many tourist localities in the vicinity: Grosseto, Montalcino, Siena, the many inland medieval towns and villages, with their rich artistic and cultural story. Finally, just a short distance from the villa is the Parco Naturale della Maremma, a large nature reserve of great importance that extends along the coast, a true green lung where nature is still wild and untouched.
The villa, composed of two units, has two floors. The main entrance, in the first unit, opens into a large living area, consisting of a living room (with lounge, dining area and billiard area) and kitchen with central island (which leads on to the pantry/laundry room). Both rooms have French windows with direct access to the garden with gazebo. On this floor is also a double bedroom and a twin bedroom, sharing a bathroom with shower. A staircase leads from the entrance up to the first floor with three double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub. The floor is completed by a bathroom with shower and a room used as a wardrobe. The second unit has a separate entrance, next to the main one. It, too, consists of a large living room with lounge and dining area connected to the modern kitchen (with access to the pantry/laundry room); both rooms have direct access to the garden with gazebo. In the sleeping area on this floor are a double bedroom and a twin bedroom (with joinable beds), sharing a bathroom with shower. The first floor, reached by a travertine staircase, is composed of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub and a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. A sitting room completes this floor.
The property is located in a farm estate of about 56 hectares. The park surrounding the villa has an area of about 8000 square metres, developed mainly at the back. In this beautiful garden, completely surrounded by a hedge, planted with grass and dotted here and there with olive trees, oleanders, broom and colourful flowerbeds, is the gazebo, about 10 m from the French windows of the villa, ideal for eating outdoors. On one side, next to the pool, is a play area where children can run around freely, with a swing and goalposts. The carpark is at the end of the driveway, in a paved area in front of the main entrance.
The large swimming pool, open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October, is located in the centre of the garden, just 20 m from the house. The rectangular pool has a stone border and glass mosaic lininig, Roman steps and diving board. It measures 7.5 x 14.5 m with a depth varying from 1.10m to 2.40 m. It is provided with chlorine purification, both internal and external lighting and a cold-water and solar shower. Around it is the sunbathing area, paved in terracotta immediately around the pool while on the well-kept lawn surrounding it sunbeds, armchairs and shade sails have been provided to ensure the guests’ complete relaxation in the sunshine.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The property is immersed in the wild heart of the central Grosseto Maremma, a long stretch of coastal plain from the Gulf of Follonica to the promontory of Mount Argentario, characterized by the typical Mediterranean vegetation and a number of parks and protected areas along the Tyrrhenian coast. It is easily reached from the airports of Pisa (169 km) and Rome Fiumicino (173 km). The SS1 highway connects Grosseto to the main motorway junctions (the A1 exit Firenze Impruneta for those coming from the north and the A12 Roma Civitavecchia for those coming from the south); there is a railway station in Grosseto. From the property, thanks to buses passing just outside the gate, the two closest seaside resorts Principina a Mare (10 km) and Marina di Grosseto (10 km) can be easily reached. The excellent road network allows you to visit the whole Tyrrhenian coast (Porto Santo Stefano, Orbetello, Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia) as well as the inland areas (Pitigliano, Scansano, Civitella Marittima, Manciano, Saturnia). Grosseto, about 7 km from the villa, has all shops and services to meet the needs of guests. At about 2,8 km from the property is a large shopping centre, open on Sundays.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: € 1000,00 The price includes: water gas for cooking purposes weekly linen initial and final cleaning and pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 50,00 per week/animal) tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 7 days. Please note that children under 11 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 25,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 20,00/person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg) internet wireless connection (€ 25,00/week)