About the property
- Villa4305 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
3 floors and garden on lakeside villa, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, terraces.
Stresa is at your disposal.
From the airport in Stresa, Maggiore Lake, 40 'from Malpensa Airport, 60' trip from Milan by car and only 10 'from Stresa railway St.
This position gives a breathtaking view of the lake and Borromean Islands just in front of us.
So it's a very prestigious and ideal for families or large families.
This large villa has 3 floors and was built in 1903 by the Ricordi (the family of Giuseppe Verdi's publisher) .... originally named "Villa Le Glicini", it's now known as "Villa Ricordi":
- The ground floor has a storage space and a cellar.
- The first floor has a fully furnished and well-organized country-kitchen, a large living room with armchairs, sofas and a grand piano. On the same floor at the TV room and billiard area. The outside living room is furnished with deck / armchairs, little tables. 12 people on the terrace at the stone table 12 people for the main meals enjoying a breath-taking view of the Borromean Islands.
- The second floor has 3 bathrooms, 4 double bedrooms, a children's bedroom with two single beds and another one with bunk beds plus one. All rooms are featured with cool and sunny furnitures, with lake view.
- Home garden really borders Lake Maggiore waters, having his own little ship port, several accessories and totally furnished.
- We hightly recommend this exclusive location cause we like to share this beauty, this exclusivity and calm.
As a guest of Villa le Glicini you will have access to a large private garden, with an enchanting view of the Borromean Islands and the beautiful island of Bella. At the entrance is the living room with sofas and armchairs; meeting point for long chats during your stay.
Other common areas are the kitchen and the bathroom. There is also a lovely terrace for lunches and dinners.
Upstairs you'll find six bedrooms and three bathrooms. Each room is unique, especially, sought in every detail. The master bedroom par excellence has a private terrace overlooking the lake.
Staying in the Villa Glicini will be like living a fairy tale ...
Villa Glicini is located directly on the lake and has a private dock with access from the garden.
Two covered parking spaces in the basement and one in the driveway of the villa, can be used by guests. There is also free wifi internet.
In Stresa there are the lake, the hills, the mountains.
On foot you can make beautiful walks, trips to the Borromeo islands water sports, winter sports.
The cable car, from Stresa, leads to the peak of Mottarone where in winter the skiing facilities are open (peak 1490mt)
A ride around:
Villa le Glicini is located near the train station, a stone's throw from the ferries and a few km from the highway.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 1, 2017
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wir hatten einen wunderbaren Aufenthalt in dieser ausgesprochen stilvollen Villa.
Wir waren fünf Tage zu elft im Haus (mit Kinder) ohne dass es uns dabei eng geworden wäre. Alle Zimmer haben etweder eine grandiose Sicht auf den See oder auf den kunstvollen Garten (sehr schöne Azaleen!!)
Die Parzelle hat direkten Zugang zum See - im Sommer bestimmt wunderbar. Wir haben im April immerhin diese direkte Sicht zum See und den Alpen genossen.
Im Haus gibts Billiard, eine Musikanlage, viel Platz zum Lesen und zusammensein!
Wir werden wieder kommen, asap!!