- english, french, german, dutch
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Fumer est autorisé exclusivement sur le balcon.Fumer est autorisé exclusivement sur le balcon.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Interdiction de faire sécher les serviettes sur la rambarde du balcon.
- Veuillez respecter le règlement de la piscine collective affiché dans le hall d'entrée et dans la zone piscine.
- Veuillez respecter le règlement collectif de la copropriété affiché dans le hall d'entrée.
Great base to see the area
Fully equipped efficient apartment
Liked the use of the clean pool
The view of the ports comings and goings was fascinating ,
Local shop had an excellent choice of food as did the superb restaurant s in the harbour and old town
We have come to the last day of an amazing week and OMG we loved every moment. The apartment is well equipped and very clean and perfect for two people. The balcony is such an ideal area to people, plane boat/ship/yacht watch. This place is perfectly placed for a holiday home as it is on the 100 bus route to Monaco which is the most picturesque bus journey I have taken and all for €1.50pp e/w. We had a hire car and there is a secure underground parking space. Bruno, the owner, could not be any more helpful keeping us updated throughout the process and his neighbour was such a friendly and lovely lady and we felt comfortable in knocking if we needed to which we never. This place is perfect. Thank you
Thank you Mike for your positive feedback. We’re happy you enjoyed your stay and would be glad to welcome you any time in the future !
Be safe. Bruno
Fantastic views and great location
Our second stay here and even after three weeks we did not want to leave.The apartment is well equipped and the large balcony is a great place to eat and drink whilst watching the sunset or the ships and super-yachts in the port below. The charming Nöelle who lives next door met us as we arrived and is on hand to sort out any queries. Buses down into the city or to Monaco and Menton stop directly outside and are regular and cheap. Nice is a fascinating city with great architecture, museums and galleries, more of which can be found in the surrounding towns and villages, most of which can be reached by train or bus. We shall be returning.
Thank you Pete you’re always welcome. Wish you all the best and hope to see you next year. Bruno
Lovely apartment, fabulous views.
My husband and I stayed for a week in May. We loved the apartment. Our hostess Noelle could not have been friendlier, and Bruno, the owner, was very easy to deal with.
We never tired of the views.
A delightful modern appartment with spectacular views across Nice and its busy port.
We recently spent a week at this lovely apartment. It was clean and modern with everything supplied. Housekeeper Noelle (lives next door) gave us a lovely welcome and was available if we had any problems (she also very kindly gave us a lift to the airport).
We were lucky with the weather so were able to sit out on the balcony and enjoy the superb views. It's a short walk down to the Port, a bit longer walking back as part of it is slightly uphill, but we enjoyed the exercise!! Of course you can also take the bus which stops outside the apartment. We will definitely return.
- Sea view from the front, two bus stops nearby (500m) leading to the city center or nearby towns, close restaurants, small shops and supermarkets
Easy access by:
- International Airport of 'Nice Cote d'Azur', Highways A8 or 'Nationale 7', TGV train station of 'Nice Ville', Bus and Ferry 'Port of Nice'
Tourism, cultural and festive:
- Visiting Villefranche-sur-Mer, Monaco, Menton, Cannes and Lerins Islands, Antibes, St Paul de Vence, St-Jean Cap-Ferrat, San Remo...
- Chagall Museum, Museum of Naive Art, Museum Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and Kérylos in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Fondation Maeght Museum, Monaco Oceanographic Museum, Peynet Museum, Picasso Museum in Antibes, Fernand Leger Museum in Biot ...
- Marineland in Antibes, Nice Carnival in February, Lemon Festival in Menton, Petit Train Pignes ...
Recommended: on July 14 th or August 15th, go by boat from the port of Nice to the bay of Cannes to attend the magnificent fireworks