|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Pool heated for Spring Break March 19 - April 16 to enjoy if gulf is too cool!
CHECK OUT THE 5-STAR REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS!
(Scroll to 'Traveler Reviews' below.)
If your idea of a paradise escape includes:
* Spectacular views of the gulf
* Sunsets from a wrap-around balcony
* Sugar-white sand beaches
* Splashing in crystal-clear, turquoise waters
* Sleeping to the sounds of the surf, cooled by gentle gulf breezes
* Spacious, upscale accommodations
Then... we have just the place for you at San Remo 401, a new, luxurious, gulf-front condominium in Santa Rosa Beach. Check out this amazing vacation retreat:
* Rated platinum (highest rating) by Resort Quest International
* Over 2100 square feet interior with ten-foot ceilings, travertine floors, crown molding
* Dramatic views of the gulf from living room, dining area and kitchen, with partial gulf views from the master suite and second (Queen) bedroom, and huge 300 square foot wrap-around balcony
* Beautiful, brand new bathrooms in both the Mater and Queen bedrooms
* End unit on the top floor, located closest to the water, with the best views in the building
* Gourmet kitchen for the chefs in the family with ample granite counters, plenty of cabinets, pantry, cooking island, stainless appliances, bar, and cookware/dishware/glassware/utensils.
* Master suite with king-size bed that opens on to balcony; enormous walk-in closet; bathroom with double sink, oversized soaker tub, separate shower
* Spacious front bedroom with queen-size bed that opens on to balcony, huge walk-in closet, separate bathroom
* Spacious third bedroom with twin beds, closet, separate bathroom
* Bunkroom with half bath and closet - great for the kids!
* Laundry room with separate washer and dryer
* Steps away from the beach with private access
* Olympic-sized, heated pool and oversized hot tub
* Fitness center on site
* High speed wireless Internet access included
* Gated, secured entrance ensures your complete privacy
* Club room available for private parties, meetings and weddings on the lawn or on the beach.
* For larger parties, inquire about combining San Remo 401 and San Remo 402.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE VIRTUAL TOURS AND SEE MORE PHOTOS OF SAN REMO 401.
* San Remo 401 is located in Santa Rosa Beach along coveted Scenic Highway 30A, a quiet, two-lane road known for its number one rated sugar sand beaches, exclusive shopping and dining, award-winning gourmet restaurants, one-of-a-kind boutiques, and art galleries.
* Stroll two blocks to Gulf Place where you can have a cup of java at Annie's Gossip Parlor or a fresh seafood salad at the Flying Fish Café; catch a free concert in the outdoor amphitheatre.
* Visit other exclusive beach-side communities nearby such as Grayton Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Water Sound, and Rosemary Beach.
* An added bonus is Highway 30A's separate paved path for strolling, running, biking, and roller-blading along its entire 17-mile length.
* For family shopping, dining, and entertainment, US Highway 98 is close by with grocery stores, brand-name shops, and family-style restaurants.
* Silver Sands Outlet (the largest outlet mall in the state) and the all new Destin Commons are less than 20 minutes away.
* Nearby amusements for the kids such as Big Kahuna's Water Park can be found in Destin as well.
* Bikes, kayaks, and other water sports equipment can be rented in Blue Mountain Beach, five minutes away.
* Plenty of maps and brochures are provided.
Look no further for your paradise retreat. We will have you on the beach and enjoying San Remo 401 just as fast as you can stop your mail, pack your flip flops, and kiss your co-workers goodbye!
Having travelled to some of the finest beaches in the world, I believe there's not a better spot than Santa Rosa Beach with its sugar-white sands and crystal-clear aqua-colored waters. With a building code limitation of 4 stories, Santa Rosa Beach offers a quiet retreat from crowded beaches with high rise condominiums.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2006
The views from our condo are spectacular. It's always a treat to watch the sun set and the moon rise over the Gulf while enjoying drinks or dinner on the expansive balcony. Our condo has a unique layout in that the master bedroom, a second bedroom, and the living room all have balcony access. You will appreciate the one-of-a-kind eateries, shops, and boutiques in the area as well as exploring the nearby communities of Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Water Color, and Seaside. Our condo also has the convenience of nearby grocery stores and shopping centers as well as the largest outlet shopping mall in Florida.
The views from my condo are spectacular. It's always a treat to watch the sunset and the moon rise over the Gulf while enjoying drinks or dinner on the expansive balcony. My condo has a unique layout in that the master bedroom, a second bedroom, and the living room all have balcony access. My guests and I appreciate the one-of-a-kind eateries, shops, and boutiques in the area as well as exploring the nearby communities of Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Water Color, and Seaside. My condo also has the convenience of nearby grocery stores and shopping centers as well as the largest outlet shopping mall in Florida.
We really enjoyed our stay at San Remo 401...thanks for everything Jay! Nice condo and property. Beautiful condo and we appreciate you working with us!
San Remo 401 is a great condo and the best we have found after many visits to the area. Our family spring 2016 visit was our 3rd time staying in this unit and we will definitely return! The condo is very comfortable with a large wrap-around balcony that is accessible by the kitchen/living area as well as two of the three bedrooms. It is a top floor end unit, so the gulf views are better than any of the other units in San Remo. The living area, kitchen and bedrooms are all “five-star”, and all of the bathrooms have recently been remodeled and are perfect, including the large soaker tub in the Master. We definitely plan on staying again and would recommend to anyone looking for a great beach getaway for the family!
As always, we totally enjoyed our stay at San Remo. We did, however, notice some changes from previous stays.
Although it was generally clean, it just wasn't as it has been in the past. I think I was spoiled by it being spotless in the past. Paper under the bed, dust on furniture, etc. Also, I'm thinking that maybe a couple of mattresses might need replacing. I was in the twin bed and it was fine. We also contended with being awakened in the morning to construction noises.
I don't mean to be picky as it is really as nice as any we've stayed in. As I said, I think I was just spoiled by it being perfect in the past.
We have been to SR401 several times. This time was the best 16 days of our stays. Everything was ready for our arrival and we had no concerns while there. We have already booked our Fall 2014 stay at SR401. Our hosts are gracious and always want to know if everything is right. We look forward to our next visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was our first time staying at Santa Rosa Beach and San Remo. Overall we were pleased with the property, it was very nice!! We really enjoyed the views and the huge balcony!! It was very peaceful! I enjoyed working with Jay and appreciate him sharing his place with us!
We noticed that there were a few things that are showing some wear and tear in the condo, but nothing that a little maintenance can't fix. We were a little disappointed that the pool wasn't cleaned as often, or as thoroughly as it should have been. This is no reflection on San Remo 401.
We are already planning our 2014 vacation!
When we arrived, we found that the Condo was ready for us. We have been here several times and we want to continue visiting. There are many of our favorite restaurants in the area and our adult grandchildren love to come visit. We are looking forward to our next visit.
Every thing was as we expected from previous stays. This was our fourth stay and we enjoyed every one of them. We hope to be able to enjoy this condo for years to come. We have been in this complex for 9+ weeks this year and we have enjoyed every day!
17-mile Paved Path for Strolling, Running, Rollerblading, Golf (12 professional courses in the area)
Please note that we are only able to rent our unit for seven nights, from Sat-Sat.
20% deposit due at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to check in. Optional Trip Insurance available upon request. Please see following link for full review of all Terms and Conditions.
Rates are subject to change prior to confirmation. Rates do not include $145 one time cleaning fee & 12.0% FL sales tax.