Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Every one of this Hampstead home’s rooms is sleek and stately. You’ll come first to the sitting room – a soft-grey room with two understated sofas, a patterned rug and well-stocked bookshelves. Across the hallway is the kitchen, which has a scrubbed-wood table and opens onto the garden, where you’ll find a barbeque and plenty of space to sit and dine.
Next, stairs take you down to the second sitting room (snug, with beamed ceilings and a charcoal-grey sectional sofa), or up to this home’s bedrooms. First along the upper hallway are two bedrooms (one with a double bed, the other with a single bed). The state-of-the-art bathroom is also here, as is the master bedroom. This last room has a super king sleigh bed flanked by antique chests, and a white marbled bathroom with a walk-in shower.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a trundle bed in the third bedroom which can be set up for one or two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The homeowner's housekeeper and cook is available during your stay. Should you wish to organise her services, please ask the reservation team for more information.
- There is currently scaffolding on the exterior of the home - back and front. There is work taking place on the adjacent building for repairing the roof and painting the exterior. The works are expected to last until the end of november 2018.