Private Pool & Spa, Best Location in Reunion, Golf View & next to Homestead Pool
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We loved everything about the home! We will be back again
Excellent Value and Location
Our rental was well equipped, clean, and met our large family needs. Lisa was great to communicate with. She ensured our stay was a pleasurable and memorable experience. Rental was within 15-20 minutes of Disney property. Thank you Lisa for your quick and timely follow-up and follow-through.
Fantastic villa in an ideal location
We have just returned from this amazing villa after a 17 day stay. This is our third visit to Florida but this is by far the best villa that we have stayed in and exceeded all our expectations. The villa was very spacious and luxurious and was equipped with everything that you could possibly think of. The villa owner Lisa was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had and provided us with some much appreciated details of local amenities. This villa is ideally situated to all the theme park, shopping outlets etc. We would highly recommend this villa and will be returning.
One of our best holidays ever
one of our best holidays, beautiful home and excellent response time
Reunion Resort is undoubtedly the most luxurious resort community in the Orlando area. The resort is immaculate and benefits from top class facilities. It has its own waterpark, 3 top level golf courses, tennis courts, gym and fitness centre as well as 11 general swimming pool areas spread across the resort.
A huge benefit of staying at Reunion is proximity to Disney making the resort a perfect base for a family holiday at Walt Disney World. Nestled in central Kissimmee it offers easy access to the wide array of other theme parks and entertainment pursuits available in the theme park capital of the world. Recommendations are Universal Studios, Legoland, Busch Gardens and Sea World.
Reunion is synonymous with first class golf facilities. Stay at Reunion and you’ll find 3 championship courses designed by three greats of the mens game. Relax in a first class clubhouse. Make use of the driving range and improve your game at the Annika Academy. Access and costs should be confirmed with your rental property owner or manager.
Dining and Restaurants
Enjoy first class bar and restaurant facilities with no less than 6 restaurants dotted across the resort:
• Eleven sits atop the Reunion Grande. 11 floors up this higher end cocktail bar and restaurant offers stunning views out over Orlando. A must visit during your stay. Evening visits recommended so you can relax watching the Floridian sun set. Also a perfect location from which to watch the Disney fireworks display. Opening times are Sunday to Thursday 6-10pm. Friday and Saturday 6-11pm.
• Forte is an Authentic Italian Family Restaurant, situated within the Reunion Grande building, with great steak, seafood, pizza, pasta and an extensive wine list
• Reunion Grande Lobby Bar - Cocktails and Sushi are served at the Reunion Grande Lobby Bar, the Sushi Bar is open from 5pm to 10pm
• Golf Clubhouse (across from the Grande) is recommended for casual breakfast, lunch and evening meals. The restaurant contains an excellent American style bar and grill restaurant with views of the driving range and 1st and 8th tees on the Tom Watson course.
• The Cove is the large pool area by Reunion Grande also known as Seven Eagles Pool which serves sandwiches, light snacks, smoothies and drinks either by the pool or at the bar. We especially like the frozen cocktails.
• The Grill at the Waterpark offers a range of meals and snacks suitable for family members of all ages.
• As a final option, the resort also offers 24/7 room service delivered direct to the house. Click the link to view, menu/restaurant information.
Reunion Resort Spa covers the full spectrum of standard spa treatments from facials and massages to foot and hand care.
Resort Pools and Waterpark
Reunion is home to the largest resort community waterpark. Situated at the centre of the vast estate the waterpark is just one of eleven resort pools, the other ten being dotted around the many resort sub-communities.
There are two kids play areas in the resort. The first is in the The Villas South community and the second next to the Tennis Centre. Both are centrally located within the resort and thus if you are travelling with kids finding a rental property within one of the central communities may be useful.
Find a wide selection of other activities on offer at Reunion from bicycle hire and activity trails to volleyball courts.
There is an excellent fitness centre situated in the Seven Eagles community pavillion.
Reunion resort tennis centre is home to six floodlit courts, a shop and tennis lessons from a professional.