1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2 + 1 extra
- english, french, spanish, russian
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
A delightful apartment in a quieter part of Paris
- located in a quieter part of Paris away from the major tourist area.
- well appointed with a very comfortable bed.
- within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and close to bus and trains.
- there is a good selection of neighbourhood restaurants.
- The host is a very congenial and helpful.
- the apartment is on the ground floor so external metal shutters are needed for security at night - this does give a bit of a closed-in feel.
- when the shutters and windows are open, you are in full view of the passing pedestrians.
- the couch is very uncomfortable.
- the location is quite a distance from many major Parisienne attractions but the bus is convenient and cheap.
On balance, the pros far outweigh the cons - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it as an option to others visiting Paris.
Perfect Parisian apartment
My husband, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Auteuil. The apartment is a lovely blend of old world charm with modern conveniences. We enjoyed the well-outfitted kitchen, the fantastic bathroom, and the very comfortable beds! The apartment doesn’t have air conditioning, but that was not a problem at all. The apartment is located near several restaurants, a grocery store, and a bus stop. Close by are metro stops and the Eiffel Tower is a short walk away. Natalia and Jean-Francois were gracious hosts with Jean-Francois meeting us at the apartment to give us the tour. We loved our stay there and would absolutely stay there again!
Can't ask for anything better
Everything was as described. Location was super convenient
Safe and clean and convenient. Absolutely wonderful
Wonderful flat in Paris
We certainly enjoyed our stay in this lovely apartment. Jean-Francois greeted us on our arrival and graciously showed us around and answered our questions. The flat has everything you need for your stay in Paris. The rooms are large and comfortable. The neighborhood is close to all the sights you may want to see but is a little off the tourist track, you don’t feel constantly surrounded by visitors. The bus stop on the street nearby goes to all the major visitor attractions. The Eiffel Tower is an easy 20 minute walk. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance. We highly recommend this as a fantastic place to stay In Paris!
We stayed for 1 week and really enjoyed ourselves. The 15th arrondissement is a full of little gems with terrific accessories to a number of public transportation options. The apartment was immaculate, and tastefully decorated. Jean Francois was there to greet us and explain the essentials. There is a very handy nearby food market and a well frequented boulangerie, where we got our daily baguette. A few decent restaurants are also nearby. All in all, a great stay, and I would highly recommend it.