- Rouen in the heart of Normandy, homeland of Corneille, Flaubert, Fontenelle, deeply marked by the memory of Joan of Arc, place inhabited by history, is 25 km from Vascoeuil.
- Lyons Forest, one of the most beautiful villages in France, 10 km
- Ry, place of inspiration for his novel Flaubert's "Madame Bovary", 4 km
- Martainville, the memory of the Upper Normandy with its castle and regional museum of Norman Arts and Traditions, 6 km
- Vascoeuil is a quiet village occupying a green place at the threshold of the Lyons forest, the most beautiful beech forest of France, where the creek meets the modest Crevon Andelle.
Michelet was at home here! The castle houses a radiant center of art and culture and the only existing Michelet museum in France.
Vascoeuil is on the historic route of the houses of writers.
The house is within Vascoeuil with countryside views.