! It's better if you send a description of your request before booking
A spacious, antique house in the hills, nestled in the heart of Lucca countryside - albeit less than a 10-Minute drive from the reinassance walls of Lucca.
A small paradise less than 15 minutes from Lucca, surrounded by hectares of oliveyards.
You will enjoy plenty of sunshine from the olive trees garden (entirely fenced), equipped with:
* 8-metres long swimming pool (about 8 metres long and 4 metres wide, 140 cm deep)
* Beach chairs, sunbeds and some outdoor games
* Outdoor table and chairs, brick barbecue
House, garden and pool are completely private, no shared areas!
***A BIT OF HISTORY***
When my grandfather Valente came back from New York at the beginning of the 20th century, he wanted to build a house in the hills with a "beautiful view in every direction".
This panoramic house was the result!
*** INSIDE AMENITIES ***
* Gourmet kitchen made with chestnut, marble and granite, complete with cookers, steel kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave, full flatware, pots and glasses set, coffee moka pots and more.
Two tables with chairs accomodate up to 8 people.
* Living room with couch, sofa chair, washing machine, TV and stereo docking station.
* Panoramic bedroom with two single beds, offering a beautiful view over the northern side of the hills, dotted with tiny villages and oliveyards.
* Huge bedroom with King size bed and (additional) a single bed, view over the Lucca plain.
* Bathroom with sink, WC, shower, bidet.
* Huge bedroom with a stunning view over the Lucca plain, you can see the walls and the towers of Lucca in the distance. Double and (additional) single bed.
* Bathroom with sink, WC, shower, bidet, offering a scenografic view over the mountains.
The house is air-conditioned.
Bed linens and bathroom towels are provided (100% cotton)
I am always available via call, text or email.
Internet Wifi is provided in all the house.
All expenses are included!
*** DRIVING DISTANCES ***
Cocco's Ranch is located in the heart of Lucca hills, only 7 km from Lucca historical centre, in a great position to visit all the attractions in northern Tuscany.
I will give you my SPECIAL GUIDE, where you will find all the addresses, phone numbers and descriptions about all the places you need to see. Arranging your vacation will be extremely easy!
Bring a car and explore the nearby beaches, caves and canyons, abandoned villages, historical villas, an exciting adventure park with survival courses and rafting experiences, the amazing old walled city of Lucca, all of these attractions - and much more - are within a few minutes driving!
You can do day trips to Pisa, Florence, and Cinque Terre.
5 minutes ---> stunning hilltop villages and historical villas
10 minutes ---> LUCCA old town and fortified village of Nozzano
20 minutes ---> Montecarlo wine village and Collodi (Pinocchio)
30 minutes ---> PISA (leaning tower and airport), Versilia beaches, adventure parks with rafting and survival experiences, abandoned villages and canyons in the apennines.
40 minutes ---> FIRENZE (Florence), Garfagnana valley with parks, castles and hiking trails, Massaciuccoli lake
50 minutes ---> Apuan alps, Michelangelo's marble caves
60 minutes ---> La Spezia train station (10 minutes trains to CINQUE TERRE)