About the property
- Farmhouse4305 sq. ft.
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Cascina Bordana, situated on the slopes of the Serra Morenica, has a 3-hectare park with an olive grove, an orchard and a small spring water pond, a natural habitat for water lilies and cicadas and, in spring, a white heron that comes here to nest. Careful restructuring has restored the farmhouse to its original splendour and the typical warmth of the old 18th century Piedmontese farmhouses. The corridors that connect the two wings of the house are enhanced with elegant trompe l'oeil decorations that render the rooms unique and beautiful. The modern kitchen and the large dining room are the hub of the house; from here you go out to the large terrace with the elegant gazebo, the perfect place for alfresco meals. On the ground floor a large brightly-lit area, thanks to the large skylights and sliding glass wall, houses the beautiful indoor pool in blue mosaic, the fitness area and the relaxation area with sofas, TV and hi-fi. This area allows you to use the pool until late autumn, guaranteeing you a perfect stay. Within the property are other areas such as the Turkish bath with aromatherapy and chromotherapy, central offices with vaulted ceilings and the reception hall; available on request for rent. In a separate wing of the house lives the caretaker who deals discreetly with the maintenance of the park and pool.
The 400 sq m farmhouse has two floors besides the ground floor where the pool is located. The long entrance drive leads to the main entrance where you are greeted by two majestic lions; you go up a few steps and then you either go down to the ground floor, with the indoor pool, fitness and relaxation areas, showers, guest bathroom and double garage, or else you go up to the first floor: the left wing consists of the living area with dining room, modern kitchen and sitting room with fireplace (ornimental). All the rooms face onto the large terrace with gazebo; a corridor leads to the right wing composed of a double bedroom with king-size bed and a twin bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with shower and a guest bathroom. On the second floor the left wing consists of a double bedroom with king-size bed, a twin bedroom, a bathroom with shower and finally a double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub.
The 800 m entrance drive leads to the 3-hectare park in front of the house, overlooked by the living area with terrace. The terrace is the focal point of the park as it includes a large gazebo furnished with table and chairs and set in a panoramic position. The first part of the park includes the spring water pond, greenhouse and orchard and ends with the large olive grove. The main entrance of the house has a small portion of garden with a semicircular wrought-iron gazebo.
The indoor pool is easily reached from either the first floor or the outside courtyard. Rectangular in shape, it is lined in blue mosaic and measures 12 x 3,50 m with a constant depth of 1,40 m; access to the water is via Roman steps, it has internal lighting and can be heated (for an extra charge). It has chlorine purification and a double hot-water shower. In the pool area is a relaxation zone with sofas and armchairs, TV and stereo. The fully-equipped solarium is in the outside courtyard and in the area around the pond. In the pool area is a Turkish bath with chromotherapy and aromatherapy (for an extra charge).
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Cascina Bordana is located in Bollengo, along the Via Francigena, in a strategic position on the slopes of the Serra d'Ivrea, the largest moraine in Europe. It arises in the Po valley as a 25 km long straight hill, like a natural bastion, a veritable buttress bordering on the north-east with the Canavese area and dividing it from the Biella area. In addition to interesting mountain-biking trails, the Serra area with its fertile soil has areas cultivated with vineyards, one of the most popular wines being Erbaluce DOCG, alternating with vast chestnut woods interspersed with meadows and little towns and villages gathered around their old bell towers. Among the lakes that can be reached on foot, by bike or on horseback, admiring the flora and fauna, noteworthy are those of San Michele (the smallest but the nearest to Ivrea), Sirio and Nero. All these lakes are of morainic origin.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 800.00 € Security deposit payment: Pay cash on arrival The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity for domestic use - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity for turkish bath and heated pool (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)