About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Gardenia has two floors. The main entrance is located under the portico, furnished with table and chairs for dining in front of the splendid view of the lake. On the ground floor is a small sitting room and the sleeping area with a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a twin bedroom with joinable beds and a bathroom with shower. An internal staircase leads up to the first floor with the living area composed of a fitted kitchen, a spacious sitting/dining room with view over Lake Garda and a bathroom with shower. The pitched wooden ceiling of the sitting room creates a very airy, breathable space, accentuated by the numerous windows and large balcony which offer a 180° view over the lake.
The villa is surrounded by a sloping, terraced garden of 2000 square metres with lawn, hedges and the typical herbs of Lake Garda; in the garden is the swimming pool with the solarium area with sunbeds and umbrellas for the guests. Next to it is the outdoor dining area and the fixed barbecue. The vegetation and the lay of the ground offer a wide view of the lake and, at the same time, complete privacy and tranquillity.
The rectangular infinity pool, illuminated both internally and externally, lies in the garden next to the portico and is surrounded by a solarium area, paved in non-slip porcelain tile, with sunbeds and umbrella. It measures 10 x 5 m with the depth ranging from 1,20 to 1,50 m. It is lined with PVC and tiles in shades of blue and has chlorine purification; access to the water is via ladder and there is an outdoor hot and cold-water shower. Given the slope of the land, the pool seems to stretch out into the lake, with the stupendous panorama as its strong point. It is available to guests from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October.
On request. € 50,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit 500.00 €
Security deposit payment Pay cash on arrival
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. On the eastern shore of Lake Garda, where the brightness of the surroundings, the mild climate and the lush vegetation provide the background for interesting historical and cultural examples, stands Villa Gardenia, set in a quiet tourist/residential area between Lake Garda and Monte Baldo. The proximity to the largest Italian lake with its deep blue waters and unequalled transparency, makes Villa Gardenia a unique destination for visitors looking for a holiday dedicated to relaxation, sport, fun, food and wine, with the enthusiasm for exploring new places. The villa is independent and has at its disposal a private garden with pool and sunbathing area overlooking the lake. All principal services such as the bank, post office and shops can be found in the characteristic town centre of Torri del Benaco, about 6 km from the property.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500.00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)