- english, spanish, portuguese
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
This loft apartment was spacious, bright, airy and very comfortable.
Clean and spacious
Very large and clean apartment. It is a short and easy walk to Porto sights, and close to the Trinidad metro station. VRBO info did not include a street number, but Patricia helped us out with that.
The apartment is very well situated, very clean, ver spacious ! I loved it and would recommend it !
Wonderful apartment in Porto!
This apartment was perfect for our stay in Porto - the location was very convenient for getting around, the apartment is quite spacious/large, and it was incredibly clean for us. Rui was our host, and he was super friendly and helpful and accommodating. And you will LOVE the shower!! The water pressure was better than my house in Chicago - it was so refreshing after our long day of travel. I definitely recommend staying here!!
What a space!
This could be one of the largest, roomiest, and cleanest places to stay in Porto. Just on the edge of perfect walking distance to everything. Our hosts were amazing, and very accomodating to our needs.
Thanks very much for your king comment. All the best.
Patricia e Rui
We loved Porto and this apartment was perfect. The location was great and the hosts were very helpful whenever we had questions or needed recommendations. We will definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Porto!
Foi um enorme prazer receber o Kiril na Fabrica de Historias. Simpatico e comunicativo, respeitou as regras de funcionamento e deixou o espaço limpo e cuidado.
Almada was traditionally a hardware trade street, a business that still predominates side by side with coffees, restaurants, galleries and traditional, vintage, and urban design shops.
Places of interest:
East / Southeast (distance in minutes):
- Porto Town Hall / Tower (2m walk)
- Avenida dos Aliados (5m walk)
- Bolhão Market (8m walk)
- Rua de Santa Catarina - Majestic Café (10m walk)
West / Southwest:
- Bars, Pubs and Restaurants (3m walk)
- Church of Nossa Senhora do Carmo das Carmelitas (9m walk)
- Tram 22 - Carmo (9m walk)
- Lello Bookshop (8m walk)
- Torre dos Clérigos (10m walk)
- Portuguese Photo Center / Link Chain (11m walk)
- Miradouro das Virtudes (14m walk)
- Crystal Palace Gardens (17m walk)
- São Bento Train Station (10m walk)
- Rua das Flores (10m walk)
- Porto Cathedral (14m walk)
- Ponte Luis I (15m walk)
- Ferreira Borges Market / Hard Club (17m walk)
- Palácio da Bolsa (19m walk)
- San Francisco Monument Church (20m walk)
- Ribeira / Praça da Ribeira (25m walk)