About the property
- Apartment828 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Classic apartment with fireplace & scenic balcony in the Reberty area. Ski-in/Ski-out & close to shops.
Located in a charming residence with Ski-in and Ski-out in the Reberty area of Les Menuires, Apartment Minnesota offers that authentic experience one wants when going on a skiing holiday. Naturally there's a fireplace, as well as a balcony offering those gorgeous mountain views. Able to host up to 8 guests across its 77 square meters, Minnesota also comes with an equipped kitchen, perfect for cooking everyone a meal using the world-renowned French produce.
Arriving with a car and your family dog? No problem; included in your stay is a covered parking space and the owner accepts pets for a small fee.
Apart from sitting perfectly next to the ski slopes, the residence is also just a few minutes walk from the closest Sherpa supermarket and ski hire store. The Les Menuires resort center is a further 250 meters away.
* 1 Double bedroom
* 1 Bedroom with either a double bed or 2 single beds
* 1 Mountain cabin with either 2 single beds or bunk beds
* Sofa with 2 pullout beds in the living room
* Equipped kitchen
* Balcony with mountain views
* 3 Bathrooms (shower or bathtub)
* Separate toilet
#Equipment in the Apartment
* Flat screen TV with international channels, DVD player, Phone
* Cleaning products
* Reception area with lounge & fireplace
* Individual ski locker with boot warmer
* Beds made at your arrival
* End stay cleaning (except kitchen & dishes)
* Bath towels & towels
* Kitchen: One tea towel provided
* 1 Covered parking space
* 1 Bag of firewood
* Internet Wifi
*Please note: €1.65 holiday tax per person (13 years or older) per day to be paid on site*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* Baby cot and highchair
* Nintendo Wii console
* Raclette and fondue set
#Available for an Extra Charge
* Pets allowed - €50 /pet/week (15 kg max)
* Additional bag of firewood - €12
* Additional parking space - €50 /week (subject to availability)
* Bakery service: Delivery of bread and pastries at the front desk
* Ski equipment for the best price thanks to our partnership with Rosaël Sport close to the residence. Up to 20% off depending on the period.
* 0 meters from the slopes
* 50 meters from the Sherpa supermarket
* 250 meters from the resort center and shops
* 300 meters from Village "Pioupiou" and ESF starting point for your children (children are welcomed to the village from 3 months)
##The famous resort of Les Menuires is located:
* 1h 30min from Chambery airport
* 2h 20min from Geneva airport
* 2h 30min from Lyon airport
* 40min from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, swedish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 1, 2018
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Good size apartment even for 8 adults using sofa beds. Ample supply of pots/pans etc for cooking.
Bed in main room pretty uncomfortable
Receptionists excellent, nothing too much trouble!!
I booked this apartment for me and my family and was supposed to work a lot during our stay. It was almost impossible to do a Skype call.
I finally bought a french sim card and got the good 4G connection.
The apartment was nice and better than the pictures. my family really enjoyed it. Direct access to the slopes.
Easy to book and staff on site very nice. Unfortunately they couldn't do anything to get me a better internet connection.
We have been going to Reberty in Les Menuires for more then 8 years with friends. We tried another residence but it was not good as this one. So no need to look elsewhere and you will not regret. We really enjoyed staying there, nice sunset on the balcony end of day.
Great chalet in one of the best ski resort in Europe
We have had a fantastic family time in the chalet this winter!
We were a group of 8 people including the children.
Those apartments have a very good size: great for a large family who doesn’t want to be split up in many different flats and would like to spend some family time and have diner together.
They have a big wood fireplace to warm you up in the evening which is great after a tiring day up in the mountains.
The area is one of the most preserved in the resort (Reberty) with authentic chalets or delightful residences.
appartement spacieux et lumineux; bonne localisation par rapport aux pistes;
la connexion internet mériterait d'être améliorée.
le choix entre appartement traditionnel ou contemporain gagnerait à être mieux explicité