About the property
- Villa1168 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 7 nights
Spacious, Pristine, Relaxing 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Villa minutes from the Beach
**** Experience for yourself what over 60 other travelers have rated a 5 star stay ***
If you are looking for a vacation stay in a true home not a rental property, I ask you to have a look. Thank you for looking at our newly updated and renovated villa. Located in Myrtle Beach's premier 145-acre master planned community Kingston Plantation. With 1/2 mile wide, white sandy beaches it is situated in a breathtaking landscape appointed with mature oaks, crape myrtles, dogwoods and pine with a 23-acre freshwater lake as the centerpiece and a 60,000 square foot sport and recreation center.
You won't be disappointed in the freshly painted and newly furnished (fall 2014) 1128 square foot retreat.
Some highlights and features:
* New full size dryer (Apr 2017)
* New semi-frameless glass shower doors in master and guest baths (Apr 2017)
* New top grain leather queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress mattress (Mar 2017)
* Matching top grain leather love seat (Mar 2017)
* New memory foam mattresses in master and guest (Aug 2016)
* New tile and one piece comfort height Kohler toilets in master and guest baths (Aug 2016)
* Blue Pearl granite counter tops and vanities (Jul 2016)
* Brushed nickel designer lighting and faucets (Jul 2016)
* 2 bedrooms with cathedral ceilings and quiet remote controlled fans
* Cathedral ceiling and dimmable pendant lighting living and dining space - 2 full bath
* New beach inspired comforters and 300 thread count sheet sets
* Fresh contemporary décor with Pottery Barn inspired color palette and furniture (bought new fall of 2014)
* New v-groove driftwood laminate in all living spaces (installed fall of 2014)
* Free Time Warner wireless internet
* 50 inch LG LED high definition TV in main living area
* 32 inch LG LED high definition TVs in bedrooms
* LG Blu Ray DVD player with Netflix in main living area
* LG soundbar for movie theater quality sound and wireless Bluetooth music streaming
* Spacious screened in porch overlooking private pool
** Personally reserved beach umbrella and 2 chairs will be setup and awaiting your arrival daily, no need to rent from the lifeguard (Memorial Day through Labor Day)**
Included in your stay: (Total savings of over $300)
* Free broadband wifi from Time Warner cable vs. slower DSL that is offered through the resort for $10.99/day
* Free use of 2 beach chairs and an umbrella setup by the lifeguard daily - Savings of $35/day and guaranteed availability
* No resort fee - Savings of $13.99 + 11% tax/day
* Private pool and restrooms - Code provided prior to check-in
* No security deposit required - I believe you will treat our home as you would your own
* Taxes included in rate no hidden fees - Savings of 11% over other properties that charge tax
You are sure to feel right at home as our guest when you stay in this spacious 1100+ square foot luxury villa with the feel of a resort stay without the hassle of check-in or wet sandy elevators. You are literally steps from the front door in one of the two parking spaces provided and just minutes from the ocean strolling down a landscaped, lighted walking paths or a minutes drive from ample parking beachfront.
* All new Frigidaire stainless steel appliances. Smooth top stove, quiet dishwasher, built in microwave and 20 cubic foot refrigerator with filtered water ice maker.
* New toaster, 12 cup coffee maker, blender and Keurig single cup Brewer (K-cups not provided).
* All new non-stick pots and pans, china and silverware provided.
* The bedroom is highlighted by a king sized bed with new mattress and comforter set as well as a private bath with dual sinks and a jetted tub shower combination.
* For your convenience a new 32 inch High Definition LG LED TV and remote controlled ultra quiet DC direct drive fan with dimmable light.
* Brushed nickel semi-frameless glass jetted tub with brushed nickel fixtures, new Kohler toilet and granite vanity
* Two twin beds with new mattress and comforter set as well as new 32 inch High Definition LG LED
* TV and remote controlled ultra quiet DC direct drive fan with dimmable light.
* Brushed nickel semi-frameless glass walk in shower with brushed nickel fixtures, new Kohler toilet and granite vanity
* Full size side by side washer and dryer.
LIVING AND DINING ROOM
* Brand new Pottery Barn inspired dining room table that can seat 6 comfortably as well as various end tables and coffee tables.
* Comfortable leather full-size sleeper sofa (for additional 2 guests) and matching recliner.
ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTIVITY
* Brand new large 50 inch LG High Definition LED TV with matching soundbar and subwoofer.
* Full HD with cable box with online program guide.
* Soundbar can be configured to sync with any bluetooth device to stream your own personal music collection.
* Blu Ray DVD player with Netflix.
* Free Time Warner internet access.
* Pet and Smoke free
Thanks for viewing our home, we are very proud of the changes we have made and look forward to sharing the warmth our relaxing villa provides. Isn't that what vacation is all about? Sit back enjoy, relax and be our guest.
NEW...I've instituted the "Pay Now" feature. You will be able to book immediately with any bank account or credit card. This feature is safe, fast, and FREE for you. We no longer have to wait for a check to arrive and you will instantly have your vacation is reserved. If you have questions prior to booking, click the "ask owner a question" box on the right next to the owner picture.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 08, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Lovely and comfy
Loved the seaside theme. Very comfortable. We liked that there was a washer and dryer.
Robinett and her group were great guests. I always enjoy talking to guests, answering questions and learning about their stay. Thank you for trusting your stay to me. Warmest Regards, Scott.
Fantastic- very clean and updated. Owner very responsive.
Thank you for the kind comments. Scott
Great place! One of the best in our many years visiting MB. Great location to access all the fun things.
Thank you Joseph. My goal is to provide the best experience possible for the best value for all my guests. Can't wait to have you back again. Best Regards, Scott
This place is just awesome! It's extremely clean and cozy. The location is perfect. Scott was super nice and easy to communicate with. We felt very welcomed and comfortable staying here and hope to do it again next year!
Thank you Tyler, you and your family are more than welcome back. Love being able to have a good communication channel with my guests. Makes it as fun for me as it does for you knowing you are having a great stay! Hurry back, Scott
Just got back from Myrtle Beach. We have never been there before and can't say enough good things about this condo. Firstly, it was really clean. The kitchen was well appointed, more than many other places that I've been to. The condo is a short walk away from the private pool, which was very nice. It was about a 5 minute drive to the beach. The beach was awesome! It was also close to stores and attractions.
Scott, the owner, was extremely attentive through the whole booking process and during our stay when we had questions.
We would love to return!
Thank you Kattia. I am so happy your first visit to Myrtle Beach was a positive experience. I am grateful that my home played be a little part of that. I really appreciate the comments and would love to have you and your family back next year. There are so many things to do I am sure you will find even more ways to make next year bigger and better. Best Regards, Scott.
Very peaceful location. Beautifully kept condo. Owner very responsive and communicated well
We loved the condo and the owner was very pleasant and interested in making our stay relaxing and trouble free. The condo was very clean and beautifully decorated. The decorations were safe for a two year old toddler. The screened porch was perfect for "picnic suppers" with the grandkids. We especially loved the reserved beach chairs so all we had to worry about was taking the kids to the beach with snacks and towels.
Thank you for staying Melissa. You and your family were a pleasure to share my home with. I am glad you were able to get the most out of the beach chairs and enjoy a safe and relaxing vacation. Best Regards, Scott.
Fee paid to Fitness Center and Day Spa