This lovely spacious villa is located on a plot of 1,000 m2 in the urbanization Balcon al Mar, 100 meters above sea level (municipality, Javea: Province, Alicante, Costa Blanca). From the terrace upstairs, one has a sea view, a green zone and mountains Cumbra del Sol and the Montgo.
The Costa Blanca is a beautiful location to celebrate your holidays! The Costa Blanca, the 'White Coast', takes its name from the white sandy beaches. Here and there the rocks rise steeply from the Mediterranean up. A holiday with beautiful views over the hilly landscape and beaches. But also fashionable resorts, sheltered bays and beautiful holiday. Many hours of sunshine and pleasant temperatures even in winter hardly falls below 16ºC.
The villa is a wonderful base for all the beauty that has to offer the region. The villa is on the positive side of the urbanization. The cold wind from the north has been here less burden it not make the stay more pleasant in winter.
* 3 bedrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs
* 2 living rooms, 1 upstairs and one downstairs
* 2 bedrooms and the lounge upstairs have air conditioning
* Internet and satellite TV with Dutch channels
* 2 covered terraces
* Stunning sea and Cumbra del sol and Montgo
* Modern new kitchen
* Pool 10x 5 meters
* Large terrace with pool
* BBQ Pool
* Parking for 3 cars
* 2 bathrooms
* Playa Ambolo 1.5 km exquisitely beautiful beach
* Playa Arenal at 7 km
* Small supermarket at 200m and supermarket at 5 km
* Tennis at 1km and golf at 10km
GPS position fro the house is 38 736 235, 0 218 327 through Google Earth is the house and the area to see.
The climate in Javea
The climate on the Costa Blanca, especially the Marina Alta (the region between Denia and Calpe), is extremely healthy. Here's a perfect combination of sea, subtropical weather, lots of light and fresh air. And it creates a positive effect on health. The climatic conditions on the Costa Blanca are unique. There is namely rapid succession of high and low pressure areas. An ideal climate so for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
The WHO (World Health Organization) Costa Blanca North has declared as the healthiest climate in Europe, and - after the Himalayas and the Andes - even the healthiest climate in the world. El Arenal beach has earned the Blue Flag.
Celebrate your holidays on the Costa Blanca! The Costa Blanca, the 'White Coast', takes its name from the white sandy beaches. Here and there the rocks rise steeply from the Mediterranean up. A holiday with beautiful views over the hilly landscape and beaches. But also fashionable resorts, sheltered bays and beautiful holiday. Many hours of sunshine and pleasant temperatures even in winter hardly falls below 16ºC
- Cala Ambolo de Javea is a small creek with clear waters, south of the cape Cabo de la Nao, where we the island, Isla del Descubridor can discern. It is 80m long and 6m wide. Perfect, diving to enjoy a quiet bath and enjoy the rich poseidonprairies on the seabed. It is a naturist beach has lifeguards.
- The bay of Cala Portichol is situated between the borders, Punta Negra, and the cape, Cabo Negro, an imposing cliffs zone, rich in native vegetation. From the bay, Cala del Portichol, one can discover the island of Portichol. It is a bay about 800 meters long and 10 meters wide, it consists of coarse sand and there are restaurants, showers and toilets, a public telephone and a cleaning service for the maintenance of the beaches and emptying the bins. She can be reached by car from Javea, in the direction of the cape Cabo de la Nao: After a distance of about eight kilometers, we find the left exit. From the house coming from Cabo de la Nao is the bay 4 km.
-Cala Granadella is a beautiful pebble and rocky bay about 220 meters long and about 24 meters wide, with gentle waves which bathing is very pleasant. One can reach them via a road that runs along a dense Mediterranean pine forest. She lies on the southernmost area of Javea and there can be the Castle of La Granadella, look at the southern end of the territory of Javea. Besides this fort we also take a well-preserved rain water tank that once provided the water supply of the castle garrison. It is a beach full of history and all the services available which complements the beauty of its coastline. Moreover, the Blue Flag is an award that guarantees the quality of its waters and services. It offers security, is accessible by car and there is parking, housekeeping and beach umbrella and deck chairs rental. The bay is suitable to dive, to do underwater and snorkeling
- La Playa del Arenal, the busiest beach on the coast of Javea, because of its nearby beach promenade, with a wide range of cafes, restaurants, cafés and souvenir shops. It is about 1400m long and 60m wide and consists of fine sand, flooded by shallow waters. It offers a full range of services: beach surveillance, ramps, Red Cross Post, the opportunity to water ski, play, sport, foot baths and showers, information on the state of the sea, disabled access, parking, public telephone, bus and taxi station . A perfect beach to enjoy the smallest of the sea. Beach lights up approximately 9 kilometers from the house.
- Cala Tangó, a bay of 100m long, located behind the Yacht Club of Javea and very close to the Marine Reserve of Cape San Antonio. There are two walking routes have been mapped out. There is a restaurant, flags indicating the state of the sea, showers and toilets.
Sports and Recreation
Nearby are many golf clubs. The Javea golfklubb situated 10 km near to and from several holes stunning views of the Mongo.
http: // www. clubdegolfjavea. com / Default. aspx
For other beautiful courses go to http: // www. costa-golf-holiday. co. uk / golf / spain / costa-blanca. aspx
Or you can play tennis at one of the many tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are plenty of facilities, there are several places where you can rent or can sail boats. Or you can go diving or snorkelling with one of the diving schools. And at the El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire
Not far from Javea are the most beautiful parks of the Costa Blanca like Terra Mitica, the first theme park in Spain. This park is divided into five areas, five lost civilizations of antiquity and the rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia is a huge water park where young and old can spend an unforgettable day in the many pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar
The hinterland (inland) of Javéa is quite interesting. The pretty village of Lliber and Jalon tourist attraction (also called Yalo), known for its wine bodegas where you can taste every day. Also held there on Saturday morning very large (gypsy) market is worth. From Jalon you can go by car to the mountain "to climb" toward Bernia where you have stunning views of the coast. Also there is a walk across the top of the mountain as possible.
The many markets in this region are also fun to visit. Especially the flea market in Pedreguer on Sunday, attracts thousands of visitors. The mountain village of "Guadelest" fortress with turrets on the mountain peaks and the Orduna house is definitely worth a visit
The culture in Costa Blanca
Throughout Spain are celebrated annually more than 600 festivals. They're exuberant street festivals, where everyone participates. As a traditional Catholic country of Spain has many patron saints and every place has its own patrons. Their name days are celebrated through fiestas with music, dance, food and a lot of fireworks.
The Costa Blanca is famous for its Fallas, where giant figures of papier-mâché are on display, which are burnt on the night of March 19 ceremony. Equally famous are the colorful parades of the Moros y Cristianos, which is still once picked up the old battle between Muslims and Christians. The Semana Santa in the week before Easter is world famous for its magnificent processions
Javea has two churches that are worth seeing. The Iglesia de San Bartolemé (Batholomeuskerk) was built in the 12th century and is an example of the late Gothic style. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 and has a very unusual design. The inside of the ceiling has the shape of the bottom of a ship.
This is because the church is dedicated to the weldoender / saint of fishermen in Javea, La Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco is the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea and offers a wealth of information about the Iberian history of the Costa Blanca. In addition, Javea has many beautiful places with beautiful views (Paradores), and local attractions.