Ty Dour is a fisherman's house, full of charm and comfort, renovated for the first time in 2009 and totally completed in 2016, with terrace, garden and access to a quasi-pedestrian impasse, One of the prettiest beaches of the peninsula (bay side). Unobstructed view, pleasant neighborhood. Designed for happy, relaxed family holidays.
Ty Dour is the happiness of all who pass by. It is warm and easy going.
It has a double entrance: garden side to go to the beach, side Kerbourgnec square for the official entrance. This small picturesque square is very uncrowded and therefore very quiet.
Ideally located in Kerbourgnec:
- sailing school 3 mins walk
- children's club 5 mins walk
- Tennis 3 mins walk
- equestrian club 7 mn on foot
- center village (trade) with 10 mn on foot
- wild coast (walks and surf) 10 minutes by bike
- penthièvre beach (kite surf) 15 mn by bike