Pleasant location above the village in a quiet environment. The garden is secluded and surrounded by large trees. Very large house connected WIFI throughout the maisonoù everyone can find his place with 9 rooms containing beds for 13 people. AIR CONDITIONING IN 3 ROOMS AT THE FLOOR (warmer)
Holiday 'all inclusive' with regular pool maintenance. Sheets, towels and cleaning provided.
Villa 1960-70 enlarged in 2004 and completely renovated in 2007, 2008 and 2014 (change doors and windows, insulation, paints, pool ... Treille wrought iron completely covered with vegetation (roses Banks) and kitchen redone in 2009 and 2015 with appliances new). Outdoor terrace with 2 tables shaded a forged iron arbor. private pool of 7.00 x 3.50, depth 1.20 to 1.60 m ,, alarm protection system, disinfection by chlorine, outdoor solar shower. Turfed and flowered surroundings. Barbecue, games for children. ping-pong table, Garden furniture: 3 tables, 12 chairs, 5 sunbathing.
To see in a radius of 10 to 20 minutes from Sauveterre: • Avignon, the Popes' Palace, the Saint-Benezet bridge, its streets, its theater festival in July
• Villeneuve-les-Avignon, the Charterhouse, Fort St André
• Orange, the ancient theater, the triumphal arch and its "Chorégies" in July
• The Wine Road: Châteauneuf du Pape, Tavel, Lirac ...
• The traditional villages of the Gard,
• Pont du Gard at the mouth of the Gardon gorges that can be discovered by canoe
• hiking in the hillock around Sauveterre
Within 20 to 45 min:: The Céze valley with its typical hilltop villages: La Roque sur Cèze and its famous waterfalls Sautadet, Goudargues Montclus ...
• The Luberon and its villages
• Uzes landscapes of Tuscany, and its typical market on Saturday
• Nîmes and the majesty of its Roman monuments
• bright Alpilles countryside surrounded by vineyards, olive trees, oaks, thyme and villages (Saint-Rémy, Les Baux de Provence, Maussane Alpilles, Mouries, Aureille Eygalières, Eyguières, Fontvieille, ...)
• St Remy de Provence, its streets, its market, the ancient site of Glanum, freshness Lake Peyrou starting point of a GR
But also: • Mount Ventoux, Gordes and Vaucluse mountains
• The Montmirail and its wine route (Gigondas, Vacqueras)
• Roussillon, Rustrel, the Provençal Colorado and quarries ochres of many colors
• Sault, the land of lavender and the gorges of the Nesque
• gorges of the Ardèche with the descent of canyons in canoeing
• Camargue, its wild landscapes, horseback amid the pink flamingos
• Saintes-Maries de la Mer, festivals and traditions (feria, abrivado bullfight)
• the beaches of Grau du Roi and the Mediterranean
• Fontvieille and Daudet's windmill
• Arles and its arenas, the Van Gogh Museum
• massif of Montagnette with its pine forest, garrigue, its valleys planted with cypress trees, windmills and castles Boulbon and Barbentane, and the abbey / monastery Frigolet
• The Cevennes
• The Drôme: Suze la Rousse, Grignan ...