Detached villa in Sa Torre Llucmajor, consisting of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, in a coastal urbanization facing the golf "Maíoris", 10 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the capital Palma de Mallorca, restaurants and shops 3 minutes, Private Hospital "Clinic Balear" 5 minutes. bus service to El Arenal and Palma capital every hour, the bus stop is 2 minutes walk from the chalet. The villa has views to the Sea and Mountain and a lot of privacy. Pets are allowed, 'the only request is NOT to put music in the pool area so as not to hinder good coexistence with neighbors, it can be adapted for wheelchairs. Smoking is allowed Parking on own plot for 4 cars.
- Villa3229 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min StayNone
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Views, Tranquility, Families, Pets allowed
- english, french, german, spanish, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-out: 1:00 PM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Would rent again without a hesitation, we were a party of seven (including two sets of elderly parents),and we had a wonderful, relaxing time. A lovely, large, well appointed and equipped villa, about 25 minutes from Palma airport. Very private, and well suited for a relaxing family holiday. In a quiet residential area, has the feel of a family home. Although not far from local amenities and shops, a car would be a requirement, (mainly because of the heat). Several (good) local restaurants deliver. Two good supermarkets and various pharmacies, newsagents, local shops within 5-8 minutes drive. The owner was very courteous, professional, friendly, and went out of her way to help in any way she could. Highly recommended.
Great week in Villa Quimera, Sa Torre, Costa Llucmajor
We stayed for 7 nights in the Villa which is situated 20 km south of Palma airport in the quite residential area of Sa Torre. There were 6 of us who stayed there (2 adults and 4 children). We booked at the last minute so it was great that the villa was available although we only needed 3 double bedrooms rather than the 5.
Overall, it was a very nice villa and location.
• The owner (Jikky) is very friendly and helpful who welcomed us on arrival, showed us around the villa and very kindly provided some initial food and drinks (e.g. bread, soft drinks, beer and champagne). She was also helpful in recommending beaches & restaurants to go to.
• It was a well-equipped and nicely decorated villa with a very nice kitchen, dining and lounge area, good sized bedrooms and bathrooms (the bathroom with the master bedroom was particularly nice and relaxing). Outside there were as good-sized pool (with an inflatable provided), two outside eating areas and a secure place to park the car. The villa also had all the conveniences of wi fi, Sat TV and sound system. The pool area could do with some tidying up and grass replanted in some areas.
• Sa Torre was a great location on the island. It was a short 20-25 mins from the airport and allowed us to explore the South East/West coast. It was extremely close to Maioris which has a good range of restaurants and excellent golf course with great practice facilities. There was also a very good Market close by.
• During out stay, we travelled to the beaches along the coast (best ones were Es Trenc, Sa Rapita, Cala Blava and Cala Pi). It was also easy to get to the water parks in Magaluf (we went to Western Water Park).
The only wrinkle we had was faulty AC units in two of the double bedrooms. We were there during the Aug 2017 heatwave with temps up to 37 in the day and high 20’s in the evening. AC was absolutely essential. To be fair, the owner did try to rectify by buying a portable AC unit as it was unlikely that it could be fixed during our time there. Unfortunately, the unit was very loud so we ended up not being able to use it. This did therefore turn the 5-bed villa into 3 usable ones. Fortunately, as we only really needed 3 bedrooms it was fine but this would not have been the case if we had more people in our party.
Overall, we would recommend this property subject to checking that the AC units were working. Everything else was excellent.
Hello family O'Shaughnessy,
Thank You very much for your comment at the Homeaway page.
It was a great plesure for me to have your family staying at my villa.
The AC of one of the bedrooms is now repaired, that was a failure after the thunderstorm you had during the stay, the other room is gooing to have a whole new unit and will be also fixed in next days.
Your description of the Sa Torre area will be very usefull for further guests, because I think that comments of guest are far more important than a description I can give.
Thank you very much for the feedback of your stay and hope to see you again maybe on a next stay on Mallorca.
Kind regards, Jikky Westerhof
une maison maginifique ainsi qu'un proprietaire tres disponbile
la maison est magnifique , tres bien entretenue et fonctionnelle . la piscine avec son systeme de filtration automatique permet d 'avoir une piscine toujours tres propore sans avoir a la nettoyer durant les deux semaines de notre présence . l 'environnement est très calme .
les equipements de la maison sont complets et très bien pourvus ;
la proprietaire était tres disponible pour nous aider et nous donner des conseils sur la destination .
une grand jardin entierement cloturer nous a permis d'emmener notre chien sans avoir de crainte qu'il puisse s'echapper et cela est un vrai plus .
une maison a recommander sans hesitation . merci a jikky pour votre gentillesse et disponibilité .
Fantástica villa en Sa Torre. La casa cumple con todas las expectativas, perfectamente amueblada y decorada. Amplio y cuidado jardín. La propietaria nos facilitó la estancia y ayudó en lo que necesitamos. Zona muy tranquila. Repetiremos seguro.