About the property
- Villa3229 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Views, Tranquility, Families, Pets allowed
Detached villa in Sa Torre Llucmajor, consists of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, in a coastal urbanization facing the golf "Maíoris", 10 minutes from the beach, 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the capital Palma de Mallorca, restaurants and shops To 3 minutes, Private Hospital "Clinic Balear" to 5 minutes. Bus service to El Arenal and Palma capital hourly, the bus stop is a 2 minute walk from the chalet. The villa has sea and mountain views and a lot of privacy. Pets allowed, 'only request is NOT to put music in the pool area so as not to interfere with the good coexistence with the neighbors, it can be adapted for wheelchairs. Smoking allowed. Parking on own plot for 4 cars.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-out: 1:00 PM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great week in Villa Quimera, Sa Torre, Costa Llucmajor
We stayed for 7 nights in the Villa which is situated 20 km south of Palma airport in the quite residential area of Sa Torre. There were 6 of us who stayed there (2 adults and 4 children). We booked at the last minute so it was great that the villa was available although we only needed 3 double bedrooms rather than the 5.
Overall, it was a very nice villa and location.
• The owner (Jikky) is very friendly and helpful who welcomed us on arrival, showed us around the villa and very kindly provided some initial food and drinks (e.g. bread, soft drinks, beer and champagne). She was also helpful in recommending beaches & restaurants to go to.
• It was a well-equipped and nicely decorated villa with a very nice kitchen, dining and lounge area, good sized bedrooms and bathrooms (the bathroom with the master bedroom was particularly nice and relaxing). Outside there were as good-sized pool (with an inflatable provided), two outside eating areas and a secure place to park the car. The villa also had all the conveniences of wi fi, Sat TV and sound system. The pool area could do with some tidying up and grass replanted in some areas.
• Sa Torre was a great location on the island. It was a short 20-25 mins from the airport and allowed us to explore the South East/West coast. It was extremely close to Maioris which has a good range of restaurants and excellent golf course with great practice facilities. There was also a very good Market close by.
• During out stay, we travelled to the beaches along the coast (best ones were Es Trenc, Sa Rapita, Cala Blava and Cala Pi). It was also easy to get to the water parks in Magaluf (we went to Western Water Park).
The only wrinkle we had was faulty AC units in two of the double bedrooms. We were there during the Aug 2017 heatwave with temps up to 37 in the day and high 20’s in the evening. AC was absolutely essential. To be fair, the owner did try to rectify by buying a portable AC unit as it was unlikely that it could be fixed during our time there. Unfortunately, the unit was very loud so we ended up not being able to use it. This did therefore turn the 5-bed villa into 3 usable ones. Fortunately, as we only really needed 3 bedrooms it was fine but this would not have been the case if we had more people in our party.
Overall, we would recommend this property subject to checking that the AC units were working. Everything else was excellent.
Hello family O'Shaughnessy,
Thank You very much for your comment at the Homeaway page.
It was a great plesure for me to have your family staying at my villa.
The AC of one of the bedrooms is now repaired, that was a failure after the thunderstorm you had during the stay, the other room is gooing to have a whole new unit and will be also fixed in next days.
Your description of the Sa Torre area will be very usefull for further guests, because I think that comments of guest are far more important than a description I can give.
Thank you very much for the feedback of your stay and hope to see you again maybe on a next stay on Mallorca.
Kind regards, Jikky Westerhof
Fantástica villa en Sa Torre. La casa cumple con todas las expectativas, perfectamente amueblada y decorada. Amplio y cuidado jardín. La propietaria nos facilitó la estancia y ayudó en lo que necesitamos. Zona muy tranquila. Repetiremos seguro.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Mi casa es adecuado para familias, en caso de viajar con bebe's o niños pequeños por favor avisar si necesitan cuna o trono para comer, Es importante de no poner música en zona de piscina para mantener buena conviviencia con los vecinos, hay un buen sistema de HiFi dentro de la casa.