A bright flat in which the location is its most valuable trait. The flat is within walking distance of:
- the most famous local market with fresh goods, known as Praça da Fruta (130 ft, 40 m)
- Park Dom Carlos I (114 ft, 35 m)
- the Thermal Hospital Rainha Dona Leonor (430 ft, 130 m)
- the shopping centre La Vie (1500 ft, 400 m)
- the fish market (1500 ft, 400 m)
- Bus Station (1600 ft, 500 m)
In addition, the city is within a short distance (5 to 16 miles, 8 to 27 Km) to astonishing beaches such as Foz do Arelho, São Martinho do Porto, Peniche, Baleal, and Super Tubos. The last has conquered a place in the World Surf League.
Óbidos is the nearest village (4 miles) and is very popular for its walls, castle, and medieval architecture.
Caldas da Rainha is well known for its therapeutic thermal waters but also for its glazed ceramic pottery. A street market with local products takes place every day, during the morning period, in Praça da Fruta. In a near future, the Thermal Hospital will open its doors with a renewed SPA and treatment centre.