3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, close to beach, amenities, safe and secure for children
About Property Manager
Mother of 2 girls and science boffin living in Manchester.
Why Property Manager chose Orihuela
We viewed over 70 properties over 3 visits to Spain. This house was the perfect location, distance to the pool with young children and we have a guest bedroom! It ticked all the boxes.
What makes this House unique
The position of the pool is perfect as we can keep an eye on the children from our patio. It is central to commercial centres, urbanisations and close to the beach.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Good apartment nice size for familes
All round nice property area lacking shops etc ..quiet and safe
Didn't want to come home
Location was perfect for where we wanted. Property was extremely well equipped and spacious. It had been kept clean and had everything we needed.
The key holder was very helpful and communicated well re check in and check out and anything else we needed to know.
We love this area and are always sad to leave. Would happily stay here again 😊�
A lovely large family holiday home with A pool right outside the property
It’s not a modern home it’s a cosy family feel good home with everything you need for the perfect holiday, you can tell this is the owners own holiday home, 3 bathrooms a lovely jacuzzi bath, everyone on the complex are so friendly, my family loved it so much we have already booked again. It’s within walking distance of friendly bars that serve great food in a wonderful community .
This was a great place to stay having 3 children with us and the pool right outside the front door
Lovely house but a few things looking a bit tired but to be expected towards the end of the season
Hi, please could you let me know what exactly was tired so I can make improvements. The next few months are the ideal time for me to rectify this. Thank you
Gold Break June 2018 - 4 people
Villa was adequate for four male adult golfers.
1. Each bedroom (3 off) had its own shower/toilet.
2. Plenty of space available for all the four of us.
3. Facilities were very good. Washer, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Cooker/Hob.
4. Local Bars and Restaurants 2 mins away.
5. Communal Swimming Pool & relaxing area.
6. Private complex with locked gates for access/exit.
7. Parking adequate.
8. Very flexible to get entry into the villa as we arrived in the morning.
1. Electric failed twice on our first day.
2. Water pressure not very good for the showers, water kept cutting out.
3. No TV reception to watch in a morning (News etc)
4. Lounge seating not very comfortable for 4 Adults.
5. TV was very small as we watched movies from the DVD.
6. Also TV sound not loud enough.
7. We never seen the key holder though out the 8 day holiday. She she did not come
round to introduce herself. We got the keys from someone she knew.
To sum up we had a excellent golfing holiday because the weather was fantastic.
This was our 11th time to the same area in Spain, and we shall be going back there again next year, although probably a different villa.
Location cleanliness ease of arrival and departure value for money! All excellent will be back xx
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay :)