Our house may have been an aunt (magna means aunt in Monferrato dialect) which had the taste of the neocolonial house: there is a beautiful portico with Corinthian columns, a long and large balcony always in style, and the third floor a terrace from which you can enjoy a 360 ° view of the hills and the country.
The house is located in the center of the village of Camagna Monferrato, a beautiful medieval village and is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of Monferrato: an ancient world of hills, vineyards and romantic unspoiled villages. A world away from the bustle of big cities. Here the body, soul and mind can still find peace, serenity and authenticity. No coincidence that this territory was declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
open rooms to guests:
- From quadruple bedroom "Primula".
- Triple bedroom "Chaenomeles".
- A bathroom with shower.
- A fully equipped dining room for breakfast and afternoon tea.
- A kitchen with all comfort (cooker, oven, fireplace), and well equipped for cooking.
- Porch, garden and orchard.
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board;
- Television, radio.