Our Loft is located in the Arab neighborhood of Vejer, between narrow streets whitewashed. Along the outer side one almizcate gives shade and coolness in summer. At the end there is a cave of ancient drovers.
Our Loft is on the street Horsemen, right in the historical district. However and despite being narrow streets you can easily access the ring road. Nearby there is public parking with spectacular views and nearby streets not usually have problems.
The accommodation is at your full availability.
- The bedroom with queen mattress is cozy and romantic.
- From the dressing room you enter the furniture with hangers, drawers, shoe rack and mirror. An ingenious work that approaches the bottom of the stairs to the second floor (not owned).
- The kitchen in white and aluminum has all the necessary utensils and as kitchen utensils. It has large fridge freezer and washing machine. Pos course microwave, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
- The spacious living room has an area to watch TV on a chess-longe sofa bed with white skin, who opened with a single gesture becomes large double bed. In the drawer under the same store you can find everything you need to make a comfortable bed including duvet and duvet.
- The dining room is on the corner at the back, between the living room and kitchen. Tempered glass table pair 4/6 person, face to the window almizcate.
All the light wooden floors and whitewashed walls to give warmth to your stay