Spacious apartment in the city centre of Antwerp (South District) with sauna, an upright piano, 2 spacious rooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living room with open kitchen and dining room.
This apartment has 2 spacious rooms. The master bedroom has 2 double beds. The second room features a 2 persons bed and a 2 persons sofa. The living room is spacious with open kitchen and dining room. The dining room has a TV and an upright piano.
Located in the center of Antwerp (south of city center), the apartment is situated with an abundance of restaurants, bars, shopping, landmarks and galleries. A great location for couples and families visiting Antwerp and seeking a great place to stay.
Due to its proximity to the city center, most places are within walking distance. However, you can also take the tramway or bus – both are 50 meters from the apartment – to help you explore or get around the city:
- Central Station (most beautiful train station in the world!)
- palace on the meir: a genuine palace. The originally 18th century building used to be the home/residence of important rulers such as Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Antwerp Zoo is one of the oldest and best-known zoos in Europe
- Aquatopia is like living under the ocean in the future
- Pirates Island is a great place for children aged between 2 and twelve. Here, you can meet Peg Leg and his mates where you can play for hours in a renovated warehouse full of fun, treasure hunts and tropical island madness!
- art-nouveau neighboorhood Cogels-Osylei
- Zurenborg, a neighboorhood with lots of restaurants, bars and playgrounds
- central park, to relax, go jogging, take a picnic, playground
- shopping area Meir
- going out: Antwerp’s Zuid (South) District is the alpha and omega of the night. Arriving to the dusky sounds of Jazz, you can sway to the rhythms of the sax throughout the night. The Zuid is home to Jazz. Hot, funky, seductive and moody. Café Local or Petrol. Everything is within walking distance so try them all. Dance the night away in your style!
If you go to a concert in the 'sportpaleis' there's a direct tramline at 50m.