|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- recent(2010), spacious chalet(150m2)and garden
- king size beds(160x200cm & 90x200cm)
- plenty of natural light with a superb view on the Mont-Blanc Massif
- floor heating & wood stove
- EASY access to private one-car garage and convenient outdoor parking
- located in the sunny hamlet of Coupeau
- close to train/bus stations and highway(1500m)
A- EASY ACCESS TO MANY ACTIVITIES including in the winter:
- skiing in Les Houches(a few minutes by car) or in other valley resorts(Brevent, Grands Montets, Balme and Aiguille du Midi)
- snowshoeing itineraries nearby
- ice-skating just down the hill
AND IN THE SUMMER
- hiking trails of all levels accessible from the chalet
- many climbing crags nearby
- animal preserve
- tree climbing at 600m
Our family (2 adults, 3 children) stayed for a week in late June 2015. Les Houches is a lovely village a short distance away from the bustle of Chamonix. The chalet is everything we were hoping for and more: the views are wonderful (the chalet is on the side of the valley with the best views of the Aguille and other peaks on that side), the kitchen has everything you might want (including a nespresso machine), and the bedrooms and bed linen are all good quality (the "loft" bedroom is in fact in a proper room with a door that shuts). The hosts, Jacques and Gisele, are welcoming and helpful, but unobtrusive. We recommend this chalet to others and would definitely stay again in the future.
Très beau châlet cosy, récent, bien conçu avec plusieurs niveaux, exceptionnellement bien équipé, le tout dans une station de ski à l'ambiance familiale.
Charmant accueil de Monsieur Belissent qui a un souci réel que tout se passe bien.
We, 4 adults and 2 children, spent a ski week in the chalet in February and were very impressed. The location is excellent, approximately 5 min drive to the lifts in Les Houches and 10-25 minutes from St. Gervais, Chamonix, and Argentiere. The windows and balcony have unobstructed views on several of the famous peaks surrounding Mont Blanc, including Aiguille du Midi, making for gorgeous views during daylight hours. The chalet is just outside of town on the (literally 2 min. down), making it very convenient to swing into Les Houches for dinner or groceries.
Jacques & Gisele were excellent hosts, who were thoughtful, considerate, and very responsive to any of our questions. The house is very well appointed and very clean. It has a great layout which spreads guests across the three floors. We have two children and they enjoyed sleeping upstairs, while the adults had rooms that opened out onto the patio and deck.
Thank you for giving us a wonderful place to stay!! - The Davenports
Très bel endroit où séjourner. Le chalet est vaste, très bien compris et parfaitement équipé. Les propriétaires résident à toute proximité et sont aussi discrets que prévenants. Un parfait sens de l'accueil.
A recommander sans réserve !
Magnifique chalet très bien équipé où tout est pensé pour satisfaire les plus exigeants !
Propriétaires chaleureux et respectueux !
Nous reviendrons volontiers
La vue, la vue et encore la vue
Un chalet tout neuf très bien équipé et confortable
Des propriétaires prévenants et sympathiques
Une adresse soigneusement conservée
1- from Geneva:A40-E25(Autoroute Blanche)-exit 27 "Les Houches Centre"-then follow direction to the train station(gare SNCF)-before the sation, turn right onto route de Coupeau(the chalet is 1250m further)
- from Aosta via Tunnel du Mont-Blanc or from Sxitzerlans via Chamonix: E25-exit 27"Les Houches Centre"-then turn left towards the train station and before the station, turn right onto route de Coupeau(the chalet is 1250m further)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 4 2017 - Apr 1 2017
7 night minimum stay
Apr 2 2017 - May 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
Jun 17 2017 - Sep 1 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$645|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation
arrhes: 30 %
forfait ménage: 80,-€