Light and pleasant 30m² studio on the second floor of a central location. Featuring 2 large french windows and a balcony, it is situated in the very heart of Biarritz (12 rue Jean Bart), at only 200m form the beach.(ll is new since 12/04/2014 and decorate by pro designer kitchen bathroom...)
Everything is accessible on foot (beaches, cinema, casino, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shopping). A large free car park is located 300m away and a paying underground one is at 50m.
The studio has been ranked 3 stars by the hotel inspectorate of the prefecture, which guarantees a high level of amenities : an intimate space with a real bed (140x190cm), a lounge area with a 2 person sofa bed (140x190cm), washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, etc)
Quiet & well presented studio comprising a lounge area, a sleeping area (separated by a wall), a well equipped kitchen area, a bathroom, built-in wardrobes & storage and a separate storage facility on the same floor for storing bigger tiems (surfboards, pushchairs, etc)
The kitchen is fully equipped and gives you the ability to be self-sufficient during your stay.
I regularly surf at the Cote des Basques, so I can provide tips on surf spots and rent you boards if needed. I can easily give you informations & tips about the local surfing spots.
IMPORTANT RESERVATION INFORMATION :
• Your booking will only be confirmed after reception of the deposit (50% of the rental price)
• A security deposit will be required upon arrival & will be returned to you on departure (foreign visitors : deposit by cash only due to cheque fraud
• Water consumption is billed separately at a set price of 4 euros per cubic meter (to be paid on departure - usually around 4 to 8€).And during winter you have to pay electricity consumption for the heating generally 5 to 15€ one week. Belling will be calculated by meter reading and invoice.- Bed linen provided on demand (15€)
- Cleaning services on demand (38€)
- Airport/train station pick up on demand (15€)
- Surfing lessons on demand (20/30€ per hour/person) : all levels, prices variable depending on season and number of people, length, etc
- Surfboard rental on demand (10€ per day depending on season/length) : beginner to advanced boards available.
-Every check in later than 8:00 pm should be ask before rent .(or extra charges 30€ until 22h00, 40€ after 22h00, after 00h00...) Check out before 08:00 am same rules (extra charges 30 € 7: 00am until 8:00 am , 6:00am until 7 am 40€ ....) I m just an owner and not an hotel i obliged to do this because some people abuse i have familly a job etc...I hope you can understand