To discover our beautiful 'Ville Rose' we offer, in a secure luxury building, a very sunny, quiet and bright apartment with its large windows overlooking the Garonne south facing .with air conditioning, functional for 2 to 4 people renovated late 2014, with caretaker, lift, air conditioner and free closed underground parking.
Prestigious address you will be seduced by the charm of the breathtaking views of the Garonne, the Dome of the Grave and old bridges, very sunny apartment with large windows.
Sitting on the sofa in the living room, you see the Garonne flowing before your eyes.
Faced with the banks, the privileged position allows to reach on foot and trendy tourist spots of the city.
Apartment composed of:
- A living room of 22 m2 with a sofa bed 2 persons (160), wardrobe, dresser and desk equipped for Internet and Telephone
- Kitchen called 'American' (7m2) with table and chairs for 4 people.
- A bedroom (12 m2) with twin beds, wardrobe and dresser.
- A separate toilet.
- A bathroom with shower (4m2).
- An entrance (3m2) .
- All living rooms, facing south, open, through glass doors, on the 'Garonne', without vis-à-vis, and give the impression of sailing on the river
On the 1st floor, with a dominant view of the Garonne river not overlooked, above the 'La Coulée verte' path (pedestrian and cycle path), parallel to the Garonne and parallel to the 'Canal du Midi' (classified as World Heritage by UNESCO) with direct access: very nice walk in the heart of Toulouse which has managed to set their banks for a walk to become a place of entertainment and festivities. Ballad barge.
This apartment is within reach of St. Peter's Church kitchens, the Museum of Modern Art, Theatre Garonne, the Musée des Abattoirs, Zenit Bazacle University Capitol of ESC Business School ... .. Ideally located for exploring the old Toulouse and relax away from the bustle. On foot:
- 5 minutes to the 'Place Saint Pierre' .
- 12 minutes to 'Place du Capitole'.
- 25 minutes to 'Matabiau Station'.
- Easy connection by bus / tram or metro to Blagnac airport and Matabiau station.
- 10 mn walk from Pierre Baudis conference center (Compans Caffarrelli) ..
At the foot of the building, in the adjacent streets, you will find shops and daily markets at 'Saint Cyprien', 'Boulevard de Strasbourg' and 'Victor Hugo'.
- Bicycle rental station (www toulouse en velo...).
- Bus stations (www TISSEO fr..):
- 'Amidonniers = lines 1/45 / Noct
- 'Barcelona-Leclerc' lines = 1 / L16 / 63
- 'Heracles' = lines1 / l16 / 63/45
Architecture feature terracotta base in Toulouse earned him the nickname of Pink City.
The old heart is divided into three: the ancient Roman city, centered on the current place Esquirol, the grid pattern received modifications in the Middle Ages; Bourg, medieval area around the church of Saint-Sernin, became the district schools and Universities; Left Bank, the suburb of Saint-Cyprien is a popular area, linked to the Hotel Dieu.
Among the notable sites, include Pont Neuf and the Pont Saint Peter, but, above all, the imposing Church of the Jacobins, where palm trees vaults house the relics of Saint Thomas Aquinas.
Ever expanding city, Toulouse University is a city that attracts many students and young professionals. Its dynamism is also due to the presence of many advanced activities, the most famous is probably with the Aerospace Airbus factories.
In the country of cassoulet, enjoy in the restaurants of the center the best specialties of the region: foie gras, sausages and confits, and of course, the violets of Toulouse. In the traditional lands of rugby, discover a sport that reflects the spirit of 'a people, warm and friendly.
PROHIBITION: Parties are not allowed in the apartment