|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Bright and warm studio with a view of the Matterhorn mountain in a strategic position to reach the ski slopes without using the car. Fully equipped to accommodate up to 4 adults plus one child 0-3 years are included in the rent (but on request) cot , high chair, stroller, tea jelly. available set of bed sheets. Included in the price box car (covered and private) and ski box at the entrance of the building. free wi-fi at the entrance of the building and a lift. Shuttle service to get to Cervinia every 15 minutes with stops at 50m.
Tariffe scontate in relazione alla durata, Deposito cauzionale, Proprietario non presente in loco
We were a group of 3 who stayed in the apartment in Jan 2017 for 5 nights. The first problem was the pin location for the property is incorrectly placed - Be warned that it is actually 2 km from the town up a steep hill! Snow chains are likely to be required if you are driving, else there is a bus which stops very near the apartment. On the plus side, the views of the Matterhorn are amazing!
Once we finally found the apartment, we were welcomed by the Concierge Daniela, who showed us around. Unfortunately, there were several problems with the apartment, including:
1. 2 of the 4 electric hobs didn't work
2. Wifi was not actually available within the apartment - we had to leave the room and walk to a communal area to get sufficient signal
3. The sofa bed was broken, which meant it was permanently in 'bed mode' and had a very uncomfortable dip in the middle due to a bent frame. The Concierge fixed this on our final day in the apartment.
4. at least 2 of the plug sockets were were not fixed to the wall, making it difficult to insert/remove electrical appliances
5. one of the lightbulbs in the bathroom exploded while one of us was taking a shower, covering the bathroom in shards of broken glass - including into the shower.
As for the resort - the skiing is great, but we were only able to ski about half of the runs, as the higher and Eastern lifts were closed most of the week due to high winds. We had to drive to Courmayeur and Valtournenche to ensure we could ski on 2 of the days, so having our own transport was essential.
Very clean and nice apartment. Concierge was extremely helpful. Would reccommend.
Clean and nice stay in the beautiful mountains. The property manager is very helpful. The skiing is wonderful and reasonably priced. We skied from Cervinia to Zermaat and had a great time. We did need to drive to the ski location because there was not enough snow to ski down from the hotel. The only downside was that someone was smoking in the building and it was a little irritating. Other than that, I recommend it!
Premetto che la signora è stata molto disponibile per gli orari di arrivo e partenza ed inoltre il prezzo era veramente allettante, ma per quanto riguarda l'appartamento non era proprio molto pulito e c'erano problemi con le tubazioni del bagno che rigurgitavano.... Cervinia d'estate è stupenda abbiamo fatto molto passeggiate partendo direttamente dall'appartamento senza prendere l'auto.
The rates are inclusive of all charges and cleaning if the room is left as found on arrival. Otherwise will be charged 25 Euros for cleaning. Required security deposit in cash.