About the property
- House3229 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
Welcome to Las Cuatro Ventanas, an old Canarian house of the XVII century located in the most emblematic area of the north coast of Tenerife, next to the famous beach “El Socorro”.
Stunningly blended into the landscape, the property has been restored with all the comforts of a superior accommodation but without altering its unique architecture and its native environment.
The Hacienda Cuatro Ventanas is composed by 6 villas: 4 singles + 2 double.
A) Villa San Andres 4 people: (2 bedrooms / 1 bed King size + 2 twins beds)
B) Villa El Mirador 4 people: (2 bedrooms / 1 bed King size + 2 twins beds)
C) Villa El Risco 2 people: (1 bedroom / 1 bed King size)
D) Villa El Patio 2 people: (1 bedroom / 1 bed King size)
E) Villa Casa Carmen 2 people: (1 bedroom / 1 bed King size)
F) Villa La Bodega 2 people: (1 bedroom / 1 bed King size)
- Infinity Pool. The spectacular infinity swimming pool of green marble pool is situated in a privileged setting. The water blends in with the sea and the sky, on a spectacular spot, with views over the whole north of Tenerife and a magnificent sunset overlooking the island of La Palma.
- El Socorro Beach. Natural, long & beautiful beach of black volcanic sand. It has all the special qualities for the practice of adventure sports and water activities such as surfing, parasailing, ......
- Wellness. Massages, Yoga, Pilates, ...
- Tropical Garden. The garden have more than 100 palm trees, a diversity of ornamental trees and a wide selection of helicons.
- Relax Areas. La Hacienda has several community seating areas in order to provide as much privacy as possible to guests
- Independent terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances and utensils (Microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster,...)
- Living room
- Free WIFI
- TV 32” – 47”
- Satelite TV
- Complete bathroom set
- Slippers and bath robes
- Pool towel
- Mattress hypoallergenic (Aloe vera)
Alberto del Hoyo Mora
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Why Alberto del Hoyo Mora chose Puerto de la Cruz
Welcome to Las Cuatro Ventanas, an old Canarian house of the XVII century located in the most emblematic area of the north coast of Tenerife, 200 meters from the famous beach “El Socorro”. Stunningly blended into the landscape, the property has been restored with all the comforts of a superior accommodation but without altering its unique architecture and its native environment.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
SPORT & ACTIVITIES We are happy to help our guests plan their activities and excursions as well as book any specific service if needed (car rental, bicycle rental, horseback riding, kayak tours, ... ). - Hiking Trails in Las Cañadas Aguamansa, Rambla de Castro, Punta de Teno, Masca ... - Practice paragliding, surfing and water sports on the Socorro Beach (dist 200mts) - Bike Routes - Navigate the Cliffs of Los Gigantes and photograph whales and dolphins. VISIT OF CULTURAL INTEREST - Teide National Park. Elected Natural Heritage Site by the Natural World Heritage Convention of UNESCO. - La Orotava. Ideal place to spend an afternoon visiting the old traditional houses and walking through its cobblestone pedestrian areas. - Lago Martianez. Desing by the renowned Canarian artist Cesar Manrique, located in Puerto de la Cruz.. - San an Cristobal de la Laguna. World Heritage City.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
tarifas decrecientes en función de la duración, tarifa en función del número de personas