The apartment is located on the second floor of a residential building, has large, bright rooms and consists of:
- Living room with two sofas, TV LED 32 ', and a dining area with table and chairs
- Kitchen with table and chairs fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave and electric oven, toaster, coffee maker, pots and supplies, utensils)
- Master bedroom where on demand will place a cot
- Room with 3 single beds and desks
- 2 bathrooms one with shower and one with bath
- Covered balcony living area with table and chairs which is accessed from the living room and the kitchen.
- Covered balcony sleeping area equipped with drying rack and wardrobe door brooms and ironing board.
Inside the bathroom is available to guests a washing machine.
E 'available Internet "WiFi gratis" in which guests can access.
Also available to guests there are two parking spaces in the garage.
It also provided an ample free parking outside.
These characteristics make the apartment suited to offer a comfortable stay for those who want to spend the holidays without giving up any comfort.
From the apartment you can also walk to both the square where the market is held on Saturday that the historic center of Intra and the lakefront no need to use the car.
Its geographical location allows you to do activities on the lake and, with a short trip by car, in the mountains.
- Visit the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto.
- The Sacred Mount of the Holy Trinity of Ghiffa
- Excursions by boat or ferry to the Borromeo Islands, real pearls of the lake, and The Santa Caterina del Sasso,
- Stresa, with its elegant hotels
- Arona, with the statue of San Carlone
- Excursion to Cannero to see the castles on the lake
- The historic center of Mergozzo
- Lake Orta with the island of San Giulio.
- Macugnaga Walser village overlooking Monte Rosa
- The summit of Mottarone that offers a view of 7 lakes
- Excursion in Formazza valley to see the majestic river waterfall Toce and maybe relax at the spa of Premia
- Gita in the valley Vigezzo homeland sweeps and painters.
- For lovers of nature hike in the national park Valgrande, the wellness area Europe's largest.
- Saturday Market in Intra
- During the Christmas season the Santa's Grotto in Ornavasso.