- english, french, portuguese
Why Ana Amado chose Municipality of Nazaré
Apartment with excellent location on the beach most typical of Portugal, with great beach 100yards, overlooking the lift access to the Sítio da Nazaré, with terraces and a supermarket 5 minutes walk. Excellent for those looking to relax without getting in the car and around cities like: Alcobaça, Batalha, Leiria, Fatima, Obidos.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great place to relax
We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was lovely, clean and very comfortable. There's also a parking space in the garage below if you have a car. It was a great place to relax and unwind. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the sun set. Nazare is a nice place to stop in between Lisbon and Porto. The beaches are beautiful and there are plenty of places just to sit back and watch the world go by.
Wonderful apartment, great view and location
Charming, neat, well equipped, comfortable apartment. Spacious and well decorated. The deck is wonderful for a cup of tea in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening. The living room is cozy and great for visiting together. No internet in the apartment but were able to connect at local coffee shops. Explore the town and take the funicular or walk to the town and fort above. This is a fishing and resort town with beautiful beaches and friendly people. Dear Hosts - thank you for a fantastic visit. Suggestion - add a local map to your resource book and highlight the nearby market and shops and bakeries. Hope to return someday and will gladly recommend to our friends.
The best position in the town near to beach, restaurants and funicular but quiet
Very clean and well equipped with a great balcony. Great to have a garage as there is limited parking in town but do suggest because of access only a medium size car at most. Only negative we should have been told where to put rubbish, we did find the local bins in the end! We loved the town and the property. Thank you for the gift of the local cherry liquor and the sweets which were greatly appreciated and enjoyed.
Freundlicher Empfang durch den Vermieter, zentrale und ruhige Lage, nahe der Standseilbahn. Viel Wohnfläche. Gute Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in unmittelbarer Nachbarschaft.
Ruhige und sehr zentrale Lage zum Strand und Zentrum
Wir waren mit der Wohnung sehr zufrieden und können allen positiven vorangegangenen Bewertungen zu 100% zustimmen. Wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt und auch den Aufenthalt auf dem Balkon sehr genossen. Es hat uns an nichts gefehlt und haben uns sehr gut erholt. Beim Einparken sollte man etwas geübt und nicht zu ängstlich sein. War aber für uns kein nennenswertes Manko. Wir werden wiederkommen. Iris und Peter
On ne demande qu une chose, c est de revenir.
Bel appartement, très bien situé, calme en cette période de début septembre. Pas besoin de réveil, les mouettes sont là 😄🙂😉
Access by highway A8 (exit in Valado dos Frades-Nazaré)
Do not miss:
- For snacking clams, snails and cockles in "O Santo", which is 5 minutes from the apartment;
- To have a coffee with a view of the beach of Nazaré on the Esplanade of the "Restaurante São Miguel" which is 5 minutes from the apartment;
- Aquatic amusement park 2km - Norparque;
- Advise cultural tour, by:
* Alcobaça to visit the Monastery of Santa Maria de Alcobaça and experience the Restaurant "António Padeiro" (10km from Nazareth);
* Batalha to visiting his monastery and experience Restaurant "Burro Velho" (20km from Nazareth);
* Leiria, to know this beautiful city and its castle. You can still make time to relax and enjoy an afternoon of spa on Garden's SPA and try some great restaurants such as: "ACasa da Nora", "Matilde Noca", "Pipo Velho", "Casinha Velha" (25km from Nazareth);
* Fatima, not to be missed! Visit to the Santuary of Fatima and tasting of typical Portuguese dishes at "Restaurante Tia Alice" (50km of Nazareth);
* Obidos, romantic city, full of history, implemented within the walls of Obidos Castle (40km from Nazareth);