MAS MONTEBELLO, 5 bedrooms between the Mediterranean and Pyrenees - Panoramic views
- english, french, spanish
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Stunning views and storks!
We enjoyed our stay in Rigarda hugely. The house has a friendly, family feel, and is very well appointed, with amazing views. The storks were migrating one afternoon, and several perched on the roof overnight! The village is peaceful and there are several excellent day-trips to be made locally. The sea is in easy reach. Isabelle was very welcoming, and the photos on the site do the house justice. We'd love to visit again.
Great location, hosts and property
Very friendly and helpful hosts made the stay great. The property is also a great place to relax and a good base to see many sites from.
Nous avons passé un très agréable séjour.Nous recommandons vivement cette location
Les propriétaires sont accueillants et la location également.
L'endroit est magnifique et tout y est: adultes et enfants ont de quoi s'occuper et ce, par tout les temps, piscine, balançoire, ping-pong, jacuzzi, tv, baby foot,billard, barbecue....
La vue est splendide. La région sympa entre mer et montagne.
Location a recommander sans hésitation.
Vermieter ist sehr zuvorkommend und unkompliziert.
Vistas estupendas, la casa espaciosa eramos 7 personas y teniamos espacio para todos, la sala de juegos y el jacuzzi la mejor valorada por la juventud. El entorno estupendo, muy confortable. Muy recomendable. Lastima que no estava disponible el billar, pero Isabelle nos recompenso. Muchas gracias
Conflent discoveries. Rigarda Township Vinca:
- Cultural attractions such as the Priory of Serrabonne the Hospice of Ille, the Castle Museum of Bélesta
and the Museum of Catalan traditions in Saint Michel de Llotes
- Cultural sites like St. Stephen's Cathedral in Ille sur Tet, the Baroque church of Santa Maria in Espira de Conflent or to medieval Bouleternère, and a multitude of chapels.
- Natural sites such as the classified site of the organ in Ille sur Tet, the water of Escoumes at Vinca, gorges Llech in Estoher for the canyoning, the iron road and canigou around Baillestavy and Valmanya.
- Typical gastronomy to discover; Boles de PICOULAT, cargolade, fruit to taste like cherries or fishing Ille and finally the local wines to taste from our hills.
In more detail:
- The animal park Casteil
20 hectare site on the mountainside ... and 2 course (2.5 and 3.5 kms) from discovery walk in nature! The animal park Casteil is above all, an oasis of peace, in perfect communion with nature. It includes a zoo s' spreading over 20 hectares, in the middle of 2983 acres of common between 797 and 967 meters above sea level with a small river and stunning views
- The Tower of Perfumes in Mosset
Interactive museum, educational and fun, with fragrance diffusers and a hospitality suite, offering to tell you the mystery odors and discover otherwise our environment through the five senses and especially by the smell and taste
- The Caves of Villefranche-de-Conflent
1. Large Canalettes "Versailles underground where there is no concept of season. The constant temperature of 14 ° gives a feeling of warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
July and August, musical "sound and light" offered in the underground cathedral
2. Prehistoric cave "Rendezvous centuries." The meeting of the Dinosaurs centuries to the present. World Heritage U. N. E. O S.C.
- The Baths of St Thomas
Amphitheater made of stone with its center a large water space in which love round the small pool for toddlers and a deeper lagoon pool and relaxation area with Jacuzzi jets tonic for pleasure.
The thermal water of St. Thomas is ranked among the hottest Pyrenean type (58 ° C). This exceptional water has an analgesic effect, relaxant, antiallergic and healing .The temperature varies according to the climatic requirements: 34 ° to 38 ° C.
- The Organs of Ille-sur-Tet
Under the gaze of Canigou, unique landscape with colorful reliefs that water has carved in clays and sands torn from the Pyrenees mountains and deposited in the Tet valley from 5 million years. The combination of the elements, earth, water, wind and solar fire gave birth to a symphony of shapes and colors that challenge the imagination
Aqua fun Err space (in summer)
It is a delight for young and old in a family atmosphere under the warm sun of Cerdanya. Giant slide, waterfalls, wave pool, heated pools, Jacuzzis.
- The little yellow train
Almost a century, it was revamped a few years ago. Its cars and propelled like a train of 'Wild West' that run Cerdanya and Conflent valley are complemented by more modern panoramic cars.
- Tree climbing - Adventure Course
Tet ADVENTURE welcomes you to its forest park 2. 5 acres at the edge of the Tet and offers for your enjoyment, adventure 7 100% natural adapted to everyone's motivation