La Touche Gîtes are located in Pleudihen-sur-Rance, perfectly positioned between the centre of town and the picturesque hamlet of Mordreuc on the banks of La Rance.
Newly renovated in a 300 year old barn these Eco-Gîtes are very eco-friendly, stylish and modern but retain features of their former life. The living area is open plan, light and welcoming. The Gîtes are set in the countryside within walking distance of the village centre, Mordreuc and coastal paths. Set in large grounds, the surroundings are tranquil and peaceful.
This is the booking site for Le Bois Gite - Catering for 4-6 people (two bedrooms and very comfortable brand new sofa bed on ground floor, enables disabled access if required)
Le Bois Gîte consists of;
- Modern kitchen featuring electric cooker, oven, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and toaster.
- Large dining table
- Spacious living area with french doors opening onto a paved courtyard
- Ecological wood burner powered by compressed wood pellets
- LCD TV and DVD player, stereo system
- Wireless internet access (included)
- Bathroom with large shower/wet room
- Washing machine/dryer
- Off-street parking
There are 2 spacious bedrooms in Le Bois - one with 1 double bed, the other with 2 single beds which can be joined to make a 160cm double if required.
(Please Note: If you are interested in our second Gite - Le Chanvril - which caters for 4 people, it can be booked via http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/pleudihen-sur-rance/408053)