A small haven of peace, nestled on the dune, facing the sea with direct access to a beautiful sandy beach. The decor is neat, as the exotic garden is closed.
This house placed between sky and sea, is bathed in light and cradled by the sound of the waves. It is the ideal holiday home for lovers of the Breton wild coast.
It will allow you to discover Brittany and all its riches.
- Water sports (catamaran, yachting, Optimistic, Canoeing, Windsurfing, Stand up paddle). - Surfing spots, kite and windsurfing. - Remarkable site for mountain biking and road cycling. - Path to customs memorable Running outputs. - Tennis, Golf (Carantec 15min). - Fishing port. Beachcombing.
For nature lovers:
- Natural sites are numerous. We are located on the beautiful beach of Amiets and turquoise waters. - But also: Nature space Palujous, Trail of Customs, Isle of Wight, The Mountains Arre, Les Abers ...
A bit of culture:
- The parish closes, the village Meneham, the bull of the castle in the bay of Morlaix, Brest and maritime festivals, Océanopolis, the medieval town of Morlaix, corsair city and thalassotherapy Roscoff ...
- Fishing returns in the port of Kerfissien (next door) or you can buy your fish and seafood freshly caught. - Many restaurants for all budgets.
- Market 1 to week 300m. - Honey next door. - Regional cuisine (seafood, pancakes ....)