The "Nest of Mesouneuve" in Jouillat, is an old farm, renovated, with a private indoor pool, covered and heated from the Easter holidays.
To preserve its charm, it has been renovated respecting the authenticity of yesteryear (large volume, large openings, half-timbering, large ladders ...) surrounded by fields and free-range pets (horses, dwarf goats) , Ouessant sheep, poultry, ...) A fishing pond is located nearby.
Located on a large private estate, the cottage is adjoining the owners' house, while being completely independent (own entrance etc.) It is a cozy nest sheltered from view guaranteeing absolute privacy.
This rental consists of:
- In the center of a private heated indoor pool of 7.50 * 3.50 m with one side accommodation with a bedroom with bed 140, a bathroom toilet, a kitchen meal, on the other side a big studio making the happiness of the young people, two beds of 90, corner WIFI, chain IFI, TV, chimney with stove, shower with jets of massages, toilet, everything with view on the swimming pool and partition ouvrable on this one, and independent access on the outside. All rooms lock.
- a closed courtyard of 300 m2, facing south, and can accommodate without supplement your companions dog or cat well educated (2 max).
- Covered entrance with ping pong table
- Closed parking
- a private fishing pond just behind the house (pike, roach, carp etc ...)
Multiple recreation for children and adults are possible with family or friends.
- Swimming, pool games even in rainy weather thanks to the indoor pool.
- Fishing and pleasure pond
- very sociable horses.
- small tribe of dwarf goats, endearing, affectionate.
- big red hens, rustic, rustic, familiar.
-Pay pong table in covered terrace.
- course exposed full south without opposite, guaranteeing a total intimacy and inviting to idleness, tanning.
Located on the D6, this cottage is very accessible and does not suffer from noise as far enough away from the road.