A totally rebuilt old country rural home, situated in a tranquil rural area but still very close (only 8km ) to the beautiful fishing village of Ericeira and the Surfing beach "Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas" (World surfing reserve).
It has its own land where you can grow your own vegetables etc...
It is ideal for up to 8 people + an extra house for 4 people with extra small fee.
The second floor was lined with wood which gave it a very cozy medieval look.
- A suite (the bathroom has a shower).
- Another room with a rustic bed, a wood closet and a small desk for a computer.
Downstairs there are:
- Two bedrooms that also have closets.
- One of the rooms has a double bed and the other two individual beds.
The Hall has a rustic sofa.
The American style kitchen is totally equipped with: Electric oven and electric stove a 3,5 meters table to fit everyone, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine.
It has a pantry and large storage closet.
Extra house: 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed and 1 with 2 beds.
Kitchen and bathroom with shower.
The exterior has a large Shed with barbecue, table chairs and plenty of free space.
There's also parking for up to 5 cars with electric door.
This lovely place is situated only:
- 8km from Ericeira and its great beaches.
- 10 km from Mafra (Monastery)
- 35 km from the Historic Sintra with its palaces.
- 37 km "Cabo da Roca" the western most point of continental Europe.
- 40 km away from Lisbon our capital with all its splendor and culture.