|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Mini apartment of approximately 30.00 square meters, on the fourth floor of an ancient building with elevator (short-running), located in the most characteristic area of Naples, in the center of the main cultural and tourist attractions (100 meters from the Galleria Umberto 1, and 150 meters from Piazza del Plebiscito and the Royal Palace). The house is bright, since it has a large window overlooking the main street and views of the Certosa di San Martino, Sant'Elmo coverage of iron and glass of the Galleria Umberto 1 ° and rooftops of Naples. was renovated in 2013 and furnished providing every comfort and is composed of a first level with hall, TV area with sofa bed for 2 people, living room with a table dining room, kitchen and a spacious bathroom with a sink, bidet, toilet and shower, a staircase leads to the upper level, where is located the bedroom with the bed for 2 people, bedside table, wardrobe and desk.
The apartment is equipped with heating, air conditioning, color TV with digital decoder, large fridge with freezer, kitchen with stove with two burner stove, sink with drainer, microwave, washing machine, kitchenware, tableware varied, tea and coffee maker , hair dryer, iron. The price includes a weekly change of bed sheets and linen towels.
I WANT A HOUSE comfortable, bright, clean, centrally located and equipped with services, essentials by me. In short, a convenient accommodation with good value for money!
This is what I look for, when I go on vacation.
- The studio that you see has a lift, a TV area with sofa-bed in addition to the bed on the mezzanine. You can relax with a good Neapolitan coffee or enjoying traditional dishes cooked by you: at 50 meters from the house there are any kind of stores;
- The high floor and a large window overlooking the Castel Sant'Elmo let in light and the sun of Naples, to be enjoyed during lunch or while you browse the internet with free ADSL at your disposal for the entire building;
- The cleaning is very accurate and periodically we clean inside the furniture and their contents;
- It 's located in the most rich neighborhood of monuments and attractions, midway between the historic center and the seaside, so you can make trips into the city or easily reach the Islands, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Sorrento, for its proximity to local transport links.
- The car? you can leave in garage at 50 m;
- The prices are Inexpensive and there are always discounts in all seasons: for families with children, for stays of 1 week or more, in the low season and in case of reservations well in advance (early booking).
- Our specialty is also the "reception", with useful information on places and activities mainly knowed by the locals.
We had an excellent stay at Sergio's apartment. It is exactly as it shows on the listing and could not be in a better location. The apartment is clean and new. We loved the walk on Via Toledo and also Via Chiaia, both a 2 minute walk from the apartment. We would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Naples. It is within walking distance to all attractions although we did take the Metro from the train station.
"Posizione ottima, praticamente in centro. Proprietario disponibile e gentile. Appartamento un po piccolo per 4 persone ma considerato che ci vai solo a dormire si è rivelato sufficente. Ci torniamo senz''altro..."
Soggiorno a 5 stelle! Il monolocale è ancora più carino di come appare nelle foto, veramente accogliente, pulito e corredato di tutto il necessario. Sergio si è rivelato un padrone di casa estremamente attento e disponibile. Per quanto riguarda la posizione posso dire che per noi era perfetta, centralissima, da cui si potevano raggiungere direttamente a piedi molti luoghi. Ci siamo sentiti nel cuore pulsante di Napoli: non potevamo chiedere di meglio.
This apartment is perfectly located in a safe and lively area but still calm once the windows closed. We enjoyed, in walking distance, Spaccanapoli, the ferry to the islands ( Capri, Ischia, Procida) and attractive places for eating and drinking (Chiaia, Pza Bellini) in local life style. The direct Alibus from airport left us at 10 minutes by foot. It is spotless and offers every convenience we need for 1 week stay. The landlord, Sergio, is really reliable and gave us helpful advises to organize our visits in the surroundings. To visit Pompei, Ercolano, Vesuvio and Amalfi's Coast, we used the R2 bus to reach the Central railway station, within 15 to 20 minutes during traffic hours.
1 ) ARRIVING BY PLANE from Capodichino Airport , you can reach the holiday home :
- Taxi right up to the house
- By bus ( ALIBUS ) until the parking to the Historic Centre, 500 mt . from the house.
2 ) ARRIVAL BY TRAIN Central Station , you can reach the holiday home :
- With METRO is also convenient if you have many bulky luggage , go to the quay line M1 which is under the direction Stezione Central University -Toledo , Toledo up to the station where you have to get off . The house is 500 meters (15 minutes walk) ( € 1,30 / person for 90 minutes).
- With BUS line (R2 ) to the stop in Via San Carlo , which is about 200 meters from the house (5 minutes walk)
- Taxi with the house (about 30 minutes by car).
3 ) COMING WITH own CAR : dall'Auotostrada A1 (Milano-Napoli ), exit " port zone - center " (note : do not take the ring road direction - center) and you are in Via Galileo Ferraris ( about 4 km away from the holiday home) , proceed in the direction of Piazza Municipio. You will come right up to the house in about 20-30 minutes.
Just off the road where the apartment is located, you can enjoy one of the best coffee of Naples at "caffè del professore" or to the historical "caffè Gambrinus." After an initial meeting with the city, is very pleasant to stroll along the beautiful promenade of Via Caracciolo, towards the port of Mergellina. Wanting to have an overview of the beautiful architecture, places and landscapes, you can also opt for a visit with tour bus discovered "City Sighseeing" (terminal 200 meters), with a choice of four routes proposed. Walking through the streets of the city, including a church, a museum or a cloister, is "mandatory" one stage from "Pintauro" (Via Toledo) for a warm "sfogliatella" or a baba "da Mary." The proximity to the port (Beverello) allows guests of the holiday to take a ride in the "piazzetta" and visit the "Faraglioni" of Capri, returning home the same day. Together with a "tour" in the shopping area of ​​Via Chiaia and Via Filangieri, you can make a stop at "pizzeria Brandi" (1st street of Via Chiaia) or "pizzeria Mattozzi" (Via Filangieri), to enjoy a very good pizza and neapolitan dishes. At sunset, it will be nice to have a drink or dine on the edge of the docks of the Borgo Marinari, toward "Castel dell'Ovo", at the restaurant "CIRO." In the evening, in addition to the representations of the "Real Teatro San Carlo" (opera and ballet), will attend a folklore show at the Theatre Sannnazzaro Café Chantant. Then there are the pubs, clubs and much, much more ...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Jan 2 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $13 per night, per additional guest|
|Spese di pulizia||$21|
Rates are discounted depending on length; are provided different rates depending on the number of people. Keys given by the owner or his delegate. The owner does not live in the apartment.