Short Term Rental Permit # 201514803
2 night stays avail. Mon-Wed. Ask for details!
We do offer a 100% refund on cancellations that are 30 days or more out from your arrival date.
The Heart of Nashville Loft
This fully stocked condo is ready for you to experience everything Nashville to the fullest.
We are located in The Quarters, on 2nd Avenue, literally 25 steps out the door to The Heart of Nashville's Premier Music & Entertainment District. Virtually Anything and Everything you want to See and Do is just outside your front door! Direct Access to Downtown, off 2nd Avenue, allows you to walk to nearly everything including: Pubs, Restaurants, Concert Venues, Live Shows and Music, Honky Tonks, Grocery, Pharmacies and Liquor Stores, Coffee Shops, Museums, Sporting Events, Specialty Shopping, ATMs, Parks and So Much More!
This City Street / Riverside Condo has 2 furnished Bedrooms, with Queen Beds and closets, a Queen Sofa Sleeper and modern full bath. The custom kitchen boasts granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, with and elegant bar seating island for three. It has a comfortable living area with a 52” flat screen TV and dining table seating for six.
This Condo in The Quarters has been completely updated with: digital thermostat, soft-touch dimmers, multiple USB charging ports, new hardwood flooring, plush new pillow-top queen mattresses and is stocked with complimentary chocolates, bottled water, and a variety of Keurig coffee selections. There is a flight of stairs that are from the front door to the living/sleeping quarters.
This Condo Also Comes With:
• Dedicated secure Cable and WiFi
• 52' Flat Screen TV
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Piedmont Queen Sofa Sleeper w/ Cuddler
• Parking Pass (for 1 vehicle / located across the street)
Walking Distance To Downtown Attractions:
• Riverfront Park - 0 blocks
• Printers Alley - 1.5 blocks
• Hard Rock Cafe - 1.75 Blocks
• Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks - 2 to 3 blocks
• Tennessee State Capital - 3 blocks
• Musicians Hall of Fame - 3 blocks
• Ryman Auditorium - 3 blocks
• Tennessee Performing Arts Center - 4 blocks
• 5th Ave Arts District - 4 blocks
• Bridgestone Arena / Visitor Center - 4 blocks
• Schermerhorn Symphony Center - 4 blocks
• Country Music Hall of Fame - 5 blocks
• Music City Center (Nashville Convention Center) - 6 blocks
• Frist Center (for the Arts) - 8.5 blocks
• LP Field - 10 blocks (across the bridge)
Some of the nearby neighborhoods to this locations include:
• 12 South
• Berry Hill
• East Nashville
• Hillsboro Village
• Music Row
• The Gulch
• West End
(all just a short drive or cab ride away)
Other properties we own:
VRBO# 681838 (sleeps 12) 1 king bed, 4 queen beds and 1 queen sofa sleeper