This clean airy condo offers unique character of privacy and feeling secluded in the mountains, while being minutes from amenities. The apartment features:
- Uninhibited views to Fish Creek, the mountain range and ranch land. You can hear and walk to the creek just out side the condo. Views of the tram.
- Porch, fireplace, and hard wood floors throughout
- Master bedroom has a king size bed, with full attached bath and walk in closet
- All linens are hotel quality 500 thread count. Sheets and towels are washed and ironed for each guest.
- Loft space for a blow up mattress
- 2nd bedroom two twin size beds. These can be pushed together to form a king.
- Second full bathroom next to 2nd bedroom
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher
- 5 minutes from the ski area
- Close proximity to the bike path
- Minutes from Grand Teton National Park
- Walking distance to the Aspens Market, Westside Wine Liquor Store, Stieglers, dry cleaning, coffee shop and other amenities.
- BBQ Grill on the porch
- Bus stop is with in walking distance
- Parking outside of condo
- TV, wireless internet
The condo is 5 miles from Jackson, 4 Miles from Wilson, 4 Miles from Teton Village/GTNP, and equally close to Yellowstone as anyone in Jackson.
I have one room with a king bed, one room with 2 twin beds which can be pushed together for a king, and a loft area which accommodates 1 twin air mattress. I can provide an additional air mattress for the living room. Please note that I charge an extra $30 a day per person for over 4 people.
All confirmed reservations cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date, are subject to a 50% rental fee (amount paid to confirm the reservation). Confirmed reservations cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival date are subject to the full rental charge (total payable). However, you will be able to change the dates of your rental period subject to availability on the same property. Moreover, if the owner can rebook the house for the same days that you are cancelling we only will charge you $200.