Wonderfully placed ON THE ROAD LEADING TO THE GREEK THEATRE, the apartmentislocatedin front of a pretty little square where you can find a spectacular stair case, that is a faster wayto the TAORMINA’S PUBLIC GARDENS. During your stay in this confortable flat you could enjoy both relaxing and cultural time. This nicely furnished apartment has 2 bedrooms: the double one have a large dressing room and the single oneisarranged on a nice loft with balcony. Moreover, also the living room you could find a comfortable double sofabed. The accommodation has modern and large kitchen and elegant bathroom with shower. The house has sunny exposure with two balconies on the Greek Theatre street, through which you can also have a very nice view. The price include: Wi-Fi, TV, bed linen, towels, initial and final cleaning. Weaim making your stay unforgettable, offering you warm welcome, kindness, and professional is malong with the comfort of an elegant suite, placed in a special and unique location: the monumental heart of Taormina.
Indoor facilities: kitchen, fridge, freezer, DISHWASHER (on demand – extra charge), NESPRESSO machine(on demand – extra charge), TV, Wi-Fi, COMPUTER, CEILINGFANS in all rooms, electricheater (on demand), boiler, hairdryer, city tourist map sand excursion brochures.
The apartment is equipped by linens and towels for all the guests.
You could ask for interim cleaning (on demand – extra charge).
CHECK-IN: after 15:30.
CHECK-OUT: before 10:00
(If the apartment is available, we will be much more flexible).
After booking we will send our guests maps and information about Taormina.
Up on your arrival in the apartment we will provide linens (towels and bed sheets).
We are at your disposal to provide information and hints for an enjoyable holiday.
Starting from the FRANK’s HOUSE is easy to visit the picturesque historic center of Taormina walking.
We describe below a perfect walk, listing near by attractions:
- following Greek Theatre street were find the most important attraction of the city: the Greek theater, where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding region as well appreciating the historical environment;
- in a few steps we also reach the Corvaia Palace, one of the most important buildings of Taormina;
- to the right of the main façade of the Palace seeing Messina’s gate;
- behind the Corvaia Palace you find the Odeon, a small Roman theater;
- following the main street of Taormina, Corso Umberto I you’ll find the most important monuments;
- we’ll meet numerous palaces and typical narrow streets, finally reaching IX Aprile square. This picturesque square is one of the most crowded places of the village, offering several leisures, a nonpareil atmosphere and fabulous view;
- walking ahead on the Corso Umberto I we’ll reach the Duomo square, where you can find St. Nicholas’ Cathedral and, after a few meters, the beautiful Minotaur’s baroque fountain;
- The tour ends at the other side of town, Catania’s gate, the ancient gate of Taormina.
His strategic location makes Frank House the perfect point of departure for many excursions;
- 3 km from the motorway (A18 ME-CT)
- 60 km from Catania and Reggio Calabria
- 85 km from the Milazzo Harbour, way to Aeolian Islands
- 115 km from Syracuse
- 140 km from Noto
- 120 km from Caltagirone
- 150 Km from Piazza Armerina and the Villa Romana
- 220 km from Agrigento and the of the Temples Valley
- 22 km from the Alcantara Gorges
- 4 km from Castelmola
The apartment is located in a blocked area. For clients travelling by car is advised to leave it in the near "PARKING LUMBI" (about 600 meters to the apartment). A municipal parking 24h open and guarded.
Free buses start (every 10 minutes) from the car parking and stop less than one hundred meters from the apartment (bus stop: "Porta Messina"). Very close (about one hundred meters) you can also find cablecar, which take you directly to the most beautiful beaches of Taormina (Mazzaro, Isola Bella, Spisone).