Extremely well situated in co. Fermanagh bordering the counties of Donegal and Leitrim , a charming, comfortable bungalow described by guests as "a haven of peace and tranquility" , 1'45 miles from the village of Garrison.
Ideal for touring the Northwest of Ireland and the Wild Atlantic Way.
Within a short car ride Fermanagh has an abundance of activities to enjoy such as;
- Belleek Pottery
- National Trust Properties and Gardens ; Florence
Court , Lissadell House, Crom Castle (The West Wing)
- Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark.
- Golfing : 4 golf courses within 30 km .
- Angling : Loch Melvin , Loch Erne , The Drowse river.
- Surfing : Rossnowlagh , Bundoran , Mullaghmore.
- Horse riding ; Bundoran.
- Hill Walking : Ulster Way , Cuilcagh Legnabrocky Trail ,
Slieve League Cliffs, Glenade Valley , Benbulben
Mountain , Roogagh and Folleys Waterfalls.
- Numerous Restaurants & Pubs , some offering
traditional Irish music in the summer .
- Traditional Music Festivals & Competitions.
- English language school for foreign students in