Ideal for one or two families,
The house surrounded by scrubland is not overlooked. An ideal setting for a relaxing holiday in a warm house.
It is a villa that has all the modern comforts with the character of the raw materials. A stone arch made as formerly welcomes you at the entrance of the house, the towers of exposed stone window, wooden ceilings, ironwork on the stairs, walls painted with lime, colorful paintings and mosaics, a swimming pool with a broad rim quarry stone in such a pool, warm colors, a 100m2 terrace ceiling of reeds.
The quiet of the surrounding countryside, the opportunity to go for a walk without taking the car, by bike or on foot (ATV spot !!! 1km), Sports and nature lovers will find their happiness. (One side neighbor Northeast opposite the pool).
Tourist attractions in our region: Between the wilds of the Camargue, the beaches of the Mediterranean coast, the Cevennes and its highlands, vineyards criss-crossing the horizon, time is incomparably South.
• Montpellier and its architectural and cultural heritage: the Fabre Museum, its historic center (Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Comedie, Peyrou, Jardin des Plantes ...)
• The seaside resorts: La Grande Motte, Carnon, Palavas les Flots ...
• Nîmes "la romaine" with its bullring, the Maison Carrée, Jardins de la Fontaine, the Férias ...
• Gard's Bridge,
• Natural Park of the Camargue: discover the fauna and flora, horseback riding
• Aigues Mortes and its ramparts, the Salins du Midi,
• The Saintes Maries de la Mer, place of tradition with the Gypsy pilgrimage, the gardian huts, the manades ...
• The Canal du Midi, nicknamed the Canal of the two seas connecting the Mediterranean and the Atlantic,
• The port of Sète: the Languedoc Jousting, the fish auction, the Thau basin
• Saint Guilhem le Désert * with the monastery of Gellone, the Circus du Bout du Monde ...
... and for children: Haribo Museum, Lunaret Zoo and the Amazon Conservatory in Montpellier, horseback ride on the beaches of Espiguette, Odysseum Activity Center (Vegapolis Ice Rink, Gaumont Multiplex, Galileo Planetarium, Mare Nostrum Aquarium), Caves of Clamouse and Demoiselles ...
To know more about our region, we advise you to visit the website of the Tourist Office of Montpellier or the site of the Regional Council of Tourism LAnguedoc Roussillon.