Lovely and luxury apartment 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 5 sleeps 5; Rated 4 stars by the Tourism board
VIEW and NEAR SEA, GARDEN, POOL, GROUND FLOOR with privative and exclusive garden of 200m2,in ground of 1000m2, in private housing estate with closed gates.
The swimming pool is private 1 only apartment. Living room in garden, counts and chairs, barbecue make it possible to live in outside permanently. The swimming pool is made safe by closed gate with key and covers with a tarpaulin and bars. Good security for childrens. It is heated in spring and autumn season.
Luminous and clear interior, with all modern comfort.
Beaches, port, shops,restaurants at 10 minutes by foot. Starting point for hikes in the creeks,hills,vineyard,excursion for cities,festival etc. and all sports, ludic, cultural activities in the neighbourhood.
Splendid sites to be visited: Les Calanques, les Crêtes, National Park, typical Provencal villages, and the cities( Marseille, Aix,Arles)
MAJOR EVENTS :
1. The National Park of the Calanques: CASSIS is the center of the park between Marseille and La Ciotat, ideal entry point to access the park.
WALKING: HOUSING IS IDEALLY LOCATED FOR CARRYING OUT THE WALKING IN EVERY REGION and THE HILLS: THE Calanques , The Sainte baume'hills.
IGN MAPS AND BOOKS ON COURSE BALLADS ARE AVAILABLE
Plus: A company mountain guides of Cassis to organize your tours and excursions.
REMARKABLE SITES BY MICHELIN GREEN GUIDE : 3 STARS at 2 REMARKABLE SITES ON THE DISTRICT OF CASSIS
1. THE SITE OF CALANQUES AND THAT YOU CAN VISIT BY CAR, BOAT, IN HIKING
2. ROAD DES CRETES AND CAPE CANAILLE 12kms ROAD COURSE A 400M ALTITUDE ABOVE SEA OVERLOOKING THE BAY OF CASSIS AND THAT OF THE CIOTAT WITH VIEW OF THE ISLANDS OF MARSEILLE
A MUST: An application i.phone / i.pad for a audio tour of Cassis: Old Town, vineyard, back country, calanques, etc..
AIX MARSEILLE AND TOULON: STARTING POINT TO VISIT THE REGION: CITIES, ITS MONUMENTS, museums, TYPICALLY PROVENCALES STREETS, ITS MARKETS, THE BACK COUNTRY, ITS FESTIVALS
English French GUIDES ARE PROVIDED
BEACHES: Blue Flag, BEACH OF THE GREAT SEA, BESTOUAN, CORTON, ARENE, 4 beaches for all tastes of guarded facilities with sunbathing and restore wild at the foot of Cape Dirty. On large expanses of flat rock of the peninsula you can sunbathe due south..
Water sports: motor boat rentals, sailing, kayack, rowing with the possibility of skippper or coach.
Beach sports: gymnastics morning lively, pedal boats, volleyball, playground surveillance, lifeguards.
Diving in the calanques: 2 boats
Swim Underwater with fins, snorkel and mask (available) Numerous golf courses
Running in hills
Golf: Many courses within 30kms: The Frigate, Borelly, Allauch, etc..
2 wheels: bicycle rental, mountain bikes, scooters, motorcycles , hiking on roads and hills
Swimming: swimming pool with spa on Cassis, care, water aerobics, etc. bikehydro.
Trees for children: pathways in the branches the easiest to the most difficult, for child and adult
Hiking: see above
In winter: Ice skating rink on Dowtwon Place Baragnon
CULTURE / ENTERTAINMENT:
Many events organized throughout the year:
- The 'Spring of Book' on two weekends in late April early May a lot of writers who come to discuss their book with two journalists in a beautiful outdoors with the sea on Cape Dirty in backwards plan
- The 'Vendanges étoilées': end September, star chefs come to demonstrate their cooking by combining food and wine. The opportunity to taste and enjoy wine from 11 wine estates of controlled appellation of Casssis . Opportunity to visit the wine estates.
- For Wall Art: projection on the cliff of the Castle photos art.
- many parties organized: eg St. Pierre late June with parade, blessing of the sea, folk dances , village festival.
- A lot of painting exhibitions across the beach, the city, the vaulted rooms of the Town Hall
- Summer cinema: a program of newsreels
- The outdoor concerts free jazz, rock, slam, classic etc..
- Jousting on boats
- The library, lectures, exhibitions
- The cultural center, his plays, lectures and various activities
- The markets of local producers on multiple themes according to the season: fabrics, food, wine, leather, etc., in day or night
- The weekly provencal market Wednesday and Friday throughout the year
- The two fireworks of July 14 and August 15
- Numerous sailing regattas and kayak in the bay of Cassis.