The Five Cones are located inside the ancient estate Trulli Anna, a beautiful complex of trulli and Lamie, which stands in 1882 among the beautiful countryside located between Cisternino and Ostuni, surrounded by pine forests and immense valleys and immersed in the enchanting flora of Puglia, in one of the most intimate and evocative of the whole Valle d'Itria.
The entire villa has been recently renovated with extreme attention to detail.
The five cones represent the most characteristic unit of the whole estate, not only for the typicality of the structure strictly made in Puglia, but above all for the refinement of the details of the interior decoration.
The Five Cones are composed of:
• a double bedroom
• a wonderful room with a French bed created in an ancient Apulian alcove
• a bathroom-shower with washing machine
• a large living room with a fireplace
• a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area
• outdoor area and outdoor living area
It will be difficult not to admire the wonderful and harmonious color contrasts of the interior decoration. White, the predominant color of the ancient estates typical of the Valle d'Itria, candidly tries to embrace the antique wood of the furniture, creating a perfect balance between the old and the new.
A wonderful living area truncated by an austere stone fireplace looks like the most evocative corner of the entire villa, leaving space, at the same time, to the desires of comfort and modernity.
The kitchen is well equipped and equipped with utensils, crockery and the latest appliances: electric coffee machine, kettle, dishwasher). A large dining table, able to accommodate up to 8 people, will stimulate a convivial and cheerful atmosphere.
The swimming pool, dominated by the grandeur of the estate and the uncontaminated nature that surrounds it, is ideal for both adults and children and is equipped with a heating system that allows you to use them from the month of May. Furnished with elegant chaise-longues, it is ideal for enjoying the best of the hot summer sun.
A veranda overlooking the valley, offering a corner of absolute privacy, offers the ideal setting for your moments of relaxation. The dehor areas have a barbecue, a living area and large tables to organize entertaining barbecues or elegant dinners pampered by a fresh fragrant breeze from Puglia.
A large and convenient parking for the exclusive use of guests will be available to make the whole stay even more comfortable.
Interaction with guests - We love to pamper our guests trying to satisfy any kind of need. We will be ready to give you advice to make your experience in Puglia unique, indicating the most interesting tourist destinations, the most beautiful beaches to explore and the most enjoyable activities to do during your stay. There will also be a nice welcome gift for you.
Other things to report:
• An operator in charge of the reception will take care of the check-in (from 17.00 onwards) and the check-out (before 10.00 am)
• Upon arrival will be required to sign the lease with the identity documents of the guests and a security deposit that will be returned at the end of the stay
• Complete bath / bed set for all guests included (weekly change)
• Animal allowed
• Air conditioning included
• Bicycles for exclusive use and free of guests
• Sat TV and Free Wifi
• During the winter months, only at the request of the customer, the heating system can be activated at a cost of 15 euros per day.
• The swimming pool will be available from the month of May and is equipped with a heating system able to increase the water temperature by 4-5 degrees compared to the outside temperature. The opening period of the pool may change due to weather.
• The Five Cones represent one of the three units of the Trulli Anna estate.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
Nearby - Trulli Anna is the ideal starting point for your holiday in Puglia. It is immersed in a wonderful countryside, rich in scents and colors. The whiteness of the Apulian stone, the green foliage of the olive trees and the warmth of the red earth embrace the clear notes of rosemary and sweet figs, of myrtle and citrus, of thyme and wild herbs, of blackberries and stone, which will move in the air carried by a warm sirocco wind.
We are just a few kilometers from Cisternino and Ostuni, in a literally breathtaking scenery. From here you can reach the cities of Fasano, Locorotondo, Martina Franca, Alberobello. You can walk the Ciclovia dell'Acqua, a 30 km cycle path that winds its way between the tracks and the neighboring districts or spend your days among evocative clearings and pastures, in the company of solitary reading and meditation or for an informal outdoor walk with the family.
The most beautiful beaches of Puglia and the equipped beaches are located just over twenty minutes from the estate. Miles and miles of pristine beaches and natural marine reserves, sometimes covered by Mediterranean vegetation, will unleash the essence of Puglia leaving you literally breathless.
Getting around - Trulli Anna is immersed in the green countryside of Cisternino. It will therefore be essential to have a car to reach the nearby cities. Parking will be available free of charge for the duration of the stay.
To make the most of the immense beauty of the Apulian flora and fauna, of which the surrounding area is rich, we recommend beautiful walks by bike (you will find some at your disposal for free) or on foot.