ONE BEDROOM - ONE BATHROOM FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT.
- english, greek
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Séjour de rêve!
Nous avons passé huit jours au ´Thimari appartment’ sur l’île de Tinos. Huit jours de rêve. L’appartement était parfait: bien équipé, bien décoré, bien situé. Il offre une vue spectaculaire sur la mer et l’île de Mykonos et un accès facile à une belle plage de sable fin , à quelques minutes à pied seulement de l’appartement. Les hôtes sont accueillants.Nous le recommandons sans réserve!
Thank you Jean!
We are really glad that you enjoyed Tinos and your stay in Villa Thimari!
It was a pleasure to meet you and to accommodate you in our property!
Hope to see you back at some day again!
All the best,
Stunning location and perfect quiet retreat!
Stelios has created a well designed haven on Agios Sostis Beach. In minutes you can walk to a family friendly swimming beach, excellent restaurant and enjoy the lights of Mykonos at night. Our host recommended a rental car company that met us at the ferry and he also tapped his vast knowledge of the history of the island to recommend places to see. Five days weren't enough time! Hora is only 10 minutes away for grocery shopping, sightseeing, museums, etc. Next time we'll get to the rest of the unique villages we missed. Tinos and Villa Thimari are very special places.
Thank you for your kind words! Hope you are both well, enjoying your sailing back at home. It was really nice to meet you! You are both very warm and kind people.
I'm glad you took back good memories from Greece, Tinos island and Villa Thimari!
Until the next time,
Take care and always look at the horizon :)
Exceptionally well maintained and equipped apartment, we sometimes cook, and noticed even the frying pan is good. Aircon works flawless, all windows have mosquito nets (though it's not a big problem). It is very beautifully decorated and has a nice personal touch, not like the usual holiday let. It is also very quiet and has fantastic views over the coast, sea and opposite islands. The location is great, just minutes to the long beach, some (quiet) bars and restaurants in walking distance. Super-nice and helpful landlords, they even came down to the port to bring our jackets which we forgot in the wardrobe. Ah yes, reliable wifi which was important for us. Ideal for two, only the bathroom/shower is on the smallish end. I warmly recommend without hesitation.
Thank you Franck! We really appreciate it! We are glad you had a nice holiday in our island. It was very nice meeting you, and accommodating you in our property!
Unique spot, amazing sea view!
Our holidays in Villa Thimari were really great !
The one bedroom apartment is a warm and lovely nest literally overlooking the sea horizon. The feeling of wake up with the view of the sea was a life experience!
The apartment was very clean and the the kitchen was also very comfortable with all the utensils needed, so we could cook indoors and enjoy our meals on the veranda!
As for the hosts, they were really helpful and well informed about all we could do on the island in order to see its beauties!
The apartment is just 2 minutes walk from the beach, which was really comfortable , since we didn't have to get in the car in order to go for a swim!
We will definately revisit the place and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a nice environment and a good vacation by the sea!
Petit appartement très bien situé. Très belle vue directe sur la mer et proximité d'une belle plage
Petit appartement pour deux personnes très bien situé avec vue directe sur la mer Egee er Mykonos. Il est situé à quelques pas d'une des plus belles plages de Tinos, plage de sable et familiale car la profondeur est progressive. En juillet et août, il y a également les bus locaux qui s'arrêtent toutes les deux heures à proximité de l'appartement pour aller dans le port de Tinos d'où l'on peut aller ailleurs dans l'île. L'appartement est agréable, moderne et bien ventilé. Nous avons passé un très bon séjour.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour dans cet appartement. Il bénéficie d'un superbe emplacement, avec une vue magnifique sur la mer et les îles. Il est confortable, très bien équipé, très propre. La possibilité de garer la voiture sur le terrain privé attenant à la maison est aussi très appréciable. Le propriétaire est très accueillant, ses conseils judicieux. L'ensemble mérite une appréciation optimale.
AROUND THE HOUSE:
The sandy beaches of Ag. Sostis and Ag.Kiriaki are the closest to the villa and a very good starting point to experience the beauty of the Aegean sea and the coastal scenery of Tinos. Spend some playful time with your kids, lay flat on warm sand or relax in your sunbed just gazing at the silver line of the horizon. Keep in mind that sunscreen is recommended on high noon hours, where the sun gets really strong.
It is often throughout summer that the northern winds visit the island. Winds of rough beauty and intense force scatter around the island sculpting the lines and curves of Tinos’ austere landscape. In such days, it may become harder to swim on the beach. However if you are an avid swimmer, or just want a lazily dive, you can always climb down the shore, 30 meters in front of the villa, and bask privately on warm rocks fully protected from the wind.Ag.Sostis is very close to the city center and the port (7min by car), where all sort of facilities are available : supermarkets, bars, restaurants, pharmacies, banks.
AROUND THE ISLAND:
The island of Tinos with its rich history and tradition and the unique variety of landscape, has much to offer to visitors of all tastes. It is an island still quite unspoiled with more than 40 villages, 1000 country churches ,600 dovecotes, cultural events, festivals and local celebrations awaiting for you, to experience and explore..
While on the island, mark on your checklist to:
• Visit one of the island’s most impressive villages, Volax , in order to admire the enormous round granite stones balancing on each other under the moonlight.
• Explore the most dense, most well preserved networks of old cobbled roads and footpaths in the Aegean.
• Sip the traditional Greek coffee accompanied by ‘galaktoboureko’ under the shade of an old sycamore in Pyrgos village, after having visited its exquisite Museum of Marble Crafts.
• Drive down to the picturesque fishing village of Malli, in the northern and most wild part of Tinos, driving by the Tinian marble quarries where the art of processing marble has become a long standing- tradition leading to the emergence of great Greek sculptors.
• Trace the ‘Panigiria’ (open fairs) around the island from the distinct sound of the songs and the dances amidst the midnight starry skies.
• Taste the traditional smell of ‘mezedes’ accompanied by fine local wine, at the picturesque alleys of Kardiani, Triantaros, Smardakito.
• Give it a try to be more adventurous by scuba diving, in order to discover the Aegean seabed and the marine caves, or go surfing while the wind is in its full swing in Kolibithra.
• Taste the local but internationally awarded NISSOS Pilsner in selected bars and restaurants at Chora.
Many more happy discoveries are all within easy reach.
ACCESS TO TINOS
• From Rafina port. Between 2 to 4 hours sail according to the type of ship you choose.(Fast or conventional ship)
• From Piraeus port. Between 3 to 5 hours sail, again according to the type of ship you choose.
• From the nearby Mykonos port, 20-25 minutes by ship. (Mykonos also offers an airport with charter flights)
HOW TO REACH VILLA "THIMARI" WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
From the port of Tinos you can:
• get a taxi to Ag.Sostis (costs about 5 to7€)
• take the bus (scheduled on specific hours during summertime)
• arrange for a rental car to wait for you on your disembarkation.
• or call us, and we’ll pick you up (easiest way).