The holiday home is located in a unique place in the picturesque Castelbouc (St. Enimie), a quiet but lively, traffic free village, located on the river Tarn. Central to the village is the small square with bread / pizza oven the ideal play environment for children and adults (where children can play football, badminton and petanque, etc.)
The comfortable and cozy cottage consists of two floors:
• The ground floor comprises the living area with built-in fireplace and open kitchen. It is equipped with four electric hotplates, and contains all necessary appliances including a microwave (combi) oven and dishwasher. The adjoining bathroom has a toilet, sink with cupboard and a spacious shower.
• The upper floor consists of one spacious room with a double bed (1m60), a bunk bed (2 x single), an additional sink and also has a beautiful view of the river.
• Cozy separate private terrace near the house (accessible via a staircase on the other side of the footpath) - with unique and quiet view
• The cozy and quiet Castelbouc is just a few meters away from a nice pizzeria, on the bridge there is a campsite (bread in the morning!), two km from the village Blajoux where there is a small food store that has all the basic necessities.
• The village of St. Enimie lies at about seven km and is the ideal place to enjoy restaurants and terraces.
• Florac and Mende are the nearby cities where you will also find supermarkets, etc.
The environment offers something for everyone:
• Sunbathing and swimming: you can fully close to the house and on the many beaches along the river.
• Sports and adventure: inexhaustible opportunities for walking, cycling, kayaking, but also all sorts of guided outdoor activities such as speleo, canyoning, rock climbing, horseback riding, etc.
• Beautiful villages and cozy restaurants: stroll through lovely villages such as St Enimie, St Chely, Meyruis, etc.
• Culture: Beautiful caves such as Grotte De Dargilan, Aven Armand, Abime de Bramabiau, but also many interesting monuments and attractions including Dolmen and Menhirs, Mont Lozere and Mont Aigoual, the bison park, Wolves Park of Gevaudan, and so much more ... .
• Day trips to the coast (La Grande Motte, Sète, etc.), Montpellier, Avignon, Orange, Mont Ventoux, Carcasonne, etc. are possible.