5 minutes from downtown Nîmes, quiet area with trees and shops. between the Cevennes and the Camargue, you can enjoy equally Arles, Uzes, the Pont du Gard, Avignon and Montpellier, the Grau du Roi, the Saintes Marie de la Mer and Marseille.
Nice plot with a small shaded terrace and a large sun-filled exotic wooden terrace with its spa.
Large driveway to park, play petanque, sipping a pastis while waiting for the barbecue to be ready!
Come to discover our tourist sites in the neighborhoods:
-a 'Roman' day in Nîmes with its bullring, the Magne tower, the Quays of the Fountain
- a 'Camargue' day at the Saintes Maries de la Mer and swim on the beach of Espiguette at Grau du Roi.
- a day 'Provence' by going to the Wednesday market in Saint Remy de Provence, visit Avignon and Arles.
- a day 'market' on Saturday morning in Uzès, then picnic at the Pont du Gard by taking canoes to Collias or bikes to Remoulins.
- a day in Montpellier, swim in Palavas Les Flots or La Grande Motte and admire the flamingos through Vergèze to visit the Source Perrier
- a 'mountain' day in Valleraugue at the foot of the 4000 steps of Mont Aigoual (1600m) and swim in the Hérault.