About the property
- Apartment538 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 14 nights
A PANORAMIC AND RELAXING OASIS CLOSE TO EVERYTHING and wit a FANTASTIC TERRACE
"Generalitat de Catalunya": registration number HUTB-005731-27
TOURIST TAX: 2,25€/night per person (from 16 years on), maximum 7 nights
Some NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS THAT IN PLACE FROM APRIL/MAY 2017:
-NEW AND HIGH QUALITY/VERY COMFORTABLE BED AND MATTRESS WITH THE DIMENSION OF 135 x 190 cm.
-NEW AND BIGGER TABLE + CHAIRS ON THE TERRACE
-NEW 4 SEATS SOFA + SMALL TABLE ON THE TERRACE.
-NEW NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE
Some NEW FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS THAT IN PLACE FROM 2018:
-SECURITY ENTRY LOCK
-SECURITY SYSTEM ALARM
* BEAUTIFUL&NEW PENTHOUSE (ESTUDIO) (1 FOLDING CRADLE AVAILABLE for 5€/day) with terrace/private solarium of 20 m2, 800 m from the BARCELONETA BEACH, OLYMPIC PORT and BORN QUARTER/"ARC DE TRIONF", 50 m from the "Parque de la Ciutadella"/ZOO, ideal for holidays.
* Brand new, apartment of 30 m2 + 20 m2 terrace with garden furniture (sunbeds, table, sofa) BREATHTAKING VIEWS overlooking the Tibidabo/Sagrada Familia/AGBAR Tower and overlooking the towers of Puerto Olimpico, with air conditioning, LED TV, free wireless, toaster, coffee maker NESTLÈ ¨DOLCE GUSTO¨, hair dryer, iron
* Metro at 300 and 450m (L1: Marina, L4: Ciutadella/Villa Olimpica), TRAM/BUS at 50 m, bicing in front, at 5 min. walking from the Bus North Station (for the bus from Girona airport / Ryanair) and from the Arc de Trionf Train (Renfe) Station.
* Do you need more relax after walking all day? An ARABIAN STYLE BATH-HAMMAM is located at 700m from the apartment and another beachfront pool/GYM is 800m from the flat.
* BEACHES, AQUARIUM, "Museo Picasso, Palau de la Musica, Catedral, La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia, Gaudí-->Casa Batlló/La Pedrera, Sagrada Familia": at 10-20 minutes walking distance or 2-4 metro stops
* STREET PUBLIC CAR PARKING: around the building, free from Friday at 8PM till Monday at 8 AM
* PRIVATE CAR PARKING at 30m: 10€/night to be paid cash at the check-in
* PUBLIC CAR PARKING: at 300 and 500 m
* BEACH/POOL EXTRA TOWEL: 5€ per towel
* 1 FOLDING CRADLE AVAILABLE for 5€/day
-NEW AND HIGH QUALITY/VERY COMFORTABLE BED AND MATTRESS WITH THE DIMENSIONS OF 135 x 190 cm is located in the bedroom with direct access to the terrace/to the toilet
-1 DOUBLE SOFA BED OF 140x200cm is located in the living room with independent access to the terrace/to the toilet
I speak English, French, Italian, Spanish, some Catalan and some German.
1. Please close ALWAYS the awings when you are out of the apartment or in case of wind.
2. Please switch ALWAYS OFF the lights and air condition before leaving the apartment
3. Smoking is allowed on the terrace ONLY.
4. VERY IMPORTANT: The music and the noises in the FLAT+TERRACE/STAIRS/ELEVATOR must always have a moderate volume, especially from 22h on in order to respect the neighbors and the building rules (NO PARTIES, MUSIC, HIGH VOLUME VOICES OR ADDING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FLAT).
5. CHECK-IN from15h; CHECK-OUT max at 10h. Flexible if possible that day.
Optional for free: luggage store at arrival/departure
6. I will personally deliver the keys and the FREE WIFI PASSWORD at your arrival.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, Catalan
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About FRANCESCO LANDUCCI
Hi! I'm an Italian guy, Business Development Manager with PDM/EMBA. I have been living in Italy and then I moved to Switzerland, to The Netherlands and to Spain. Now I'm back again to Barcelona, for the 2nd time since many years. I travelled as a backpacker in all the 5 continents and I'm multilingual (Italian, Catalan, English, French, Spanish and some German). I'm a biker and I can suggest to other bikers coming to my flat nice routes around Barcelona. I'm used to provide all my guests all the information they may need in order to enjoy Barcelona as much as possible with tips about the city/public transports, maps, events, bars/club/restaurants that I like and other relevant information about possible destinations around Barcelona.
Why FRANCESCO LANDUCCI chose El Parc i la Llacuna del Poblenou
A fantastic panoramic penthouse and 20 m2 terrace located 5 to 15 min walking from all interesting points (Barceloneta beach, the Born and the Gótic quarters with the Picasso Museum, the Cathedral, the Music Palace, Plaza Cataluña etc.) and with multilingual support provided by myself.
What makes this Apartment unique
-MULTILINGUAL SERVICE -PANORAMA -POSITIONN -RELAX -COMFORT -HIGH QUALITY BED AND MATTRESS -SECURITY
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
PERFECT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA WITH GREAT HOST!
We were in Barcelona for 3 days at the start of this month and had such a lovely stay at Francesco's apartment - He was incredibly helpful and gave us lots of recommendations and tips on arrival. The location is perfect (we were able to walk everywhere!), very close to the beach as well as the Gothic Quarter and you have the lovely Parc De Ciutadella right on your doorstep. The flat itself is very nice and clean - And the views from the terrace are amazing, you really can see the whole of Barcelona. Would definitely recommend!!
It has been a pleasure to host you all and you are very welcome to come back!
Many thanks, kind regards, Francesco
Great Location and flat was great
We stayed here for 3 nights and it was the perfect location. The flat is very clean and very well equipped. It had views out to the beach and also out to La Familia Sagrada. The terrace was a bonus. Building was very secure. There is an elevator which is very good since the flat is on the 6th floor. Francesco is an amazing host and met us at the flat to show us how everything worked. I would highly recommend. The only tiny negative is the bed size. It is smaller than an Queen so it was quite squishy for two people. We were so tired every night that it ended up not mattering.
Dear guest, many thanks for choosing my penthouse, you are very welcome to come back!
The apartment was perfect for our needs. It was cute and cozy and in a great location.
Francisco was a wonderful host. He provided transportation to and from the airport. He gave us a very detailed welcome to the apartment. He offered to help us in any way to make reservations. We loved Barcelona and our host helped to make our experience special.
Many thanks for your very kind review, you have been a perfect guest and you are very welcome to come back!
Kind regards, Francesco
Barcelona Treasure! End your search here...for real.
The location of this apartment could not have been more perfect! The terrace was our absolute favorite - the views are incredible! The accommodations were very comfortable and much more spacious than we imagined. Francesco was an outstanding host. Always available to help with questions via WhatsApp, welcomed us with an array of options of what to do during our time in Barcelona and even invited us down to his apartment to enjoy some Spanish wine and ham with his friends! This find is a true gem. We have already strongly recommended this flat to our friends and plan to stay here again when we are able to return to Barcelona!
Dear Michelle, many thanks, it will be a pleasure to host you again!
¡Hasta luego! Francesco
What an amazing place to stay!
My husband and I stayed for 3 nights to celebrate my 30th birthday - our first time in Barcelona and the apartment was absolutely perfect! Everything you could need for a short stay (we needed longer!) and so close to the city's sights. Francesco was so welcoming and had so much information for us about the city. The apartment is clean and comfortable with the gorgeous terrace, and the most comfortable bed ever!!
Stay here for your next trip - we'll be back! Thanks Xxx
Dear guest, I'm happy to know that you've liked our penthouse and our last improvements, especially the new top comfortable bed. I'll be very glad to host you again! Kind regards, Francesco
Stunning views from the balcony and a great location between beach and city in a nice quiet area
The stand out feature is the stunning balcony with views across the city. The space is fine for a couple, compact but everything you need for a short stay is provided.
Dear Guest, many thanks, I'll be glad to host you again! Kind regards, Francesco
TRAIN (from/to airport, 30 min.): ARC de Trionf a 600m; METRO: L1 MARINA and L4 VILLA OLIMPICA at 300m; TAXI: at 20 min. from the airport; BUS ESTACIÓN DEL NORTE (from/to GIRONA, RYANAIR): at 700m; BARCELONA BUS/TRAM STOPS: at 50m A PERFECT PENTHOUSE FOR A RELAXING STAY, WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM THE 20m terrace, close to the beach, the born Quarter and to all the main toristic atractions. The flat has double exposition: to the Olympic Port Towers and sunrise side and to the Sagrada Familia, Agbar Tower, Tibidabo and sunset side. You have also many bars, restaurants around the flat and a SPA at 800m, and the Parque de la Ciutadella at 50m.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Payments cash at teh check-in: -TOURIST TAX: 2,25€ (2€ and 25 cents) per person-night from 16 years old on-maximum 7 nights -OPTIONAL PRIVATE CAR PARKING PLACE AT 20 meters:10€/day MUY IMPORTANTE: RESPETAR EL DESCANSO DE LOS VECINOS, SOBRE TODO A PARTIR DE LAS 10PM. NO SE PERMITEN FIESTAS O INVITACIÓN DE GRUPOS.Tarifa en función del número de personas, fianza pedida, arras/deposito de reserva, entrega de llaves realizada por propietario ausente durante la estancia