New, comfortable, filled with high end finishes and luxury amenities:
- full kitchen stocked with all you will need including Spode China and Riedel glassware. Dining area for four.
- full bath with extra deep tub
- living area with full grain leather sofas
- one bedroom/loft with king size memory foam mattress and choice of pillow type
- queen size American Leather pullout sofa (one of the most comfortable made)
- Additional loft with full size futon
- home theater; including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime and Pandora, phone hookup.
- Nespresso coffee machine with selection of some seriously amazing coffees and espresso!
- fine linens, towels, and plush robes
- blackboard listing local happenings, hang-outs and hikes
Off street parking is available with a private entry courtyard.
Along with the accommodations and amenities previously mentioned there is access to a washer and dryer upon request.
There are 2 super-cool bicycles to check out with helmets and bike lock.
Greenwood is a very walkable neighborhood with access to some of the city’s best parks. Easy access to major roadways makes touring the city very convenient. This area is also known to have some of the best beer in Seattle with Naked City Brewery and Chuck’s Hopshop within walking distance. You will find some of the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bookstores, theater, and shopping in Seattle just a few minutes from your spa retreat!