|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
The property is situated in Pointe d’Esny on the South East coast of the island. The garden leads directly onto the white sandy beach that stretches for 2km's, with magnificent views. Perfect for snorkel lovers and a nice spot for kitesurfers & windsurfers from June to September. The studio is situated on the top floor of the owner's residence and has magnificent views of the lagoon. It is air-conditioned with a queen size bed & en-suite bathroom and fully equipped open kitchen. There is a private balcony overlooking the sea & a back terrace.
Services free of charge:
a) Cleaning service every day EXCEPT for Sundays & public holidays.
b) All linen is provided.
c) Free WIFI available.
d) Two Kayaks available for usage by our guests
Services available at an extra cost:
a) Laundry service
b) Upon client's request and the availability of our cook, meals can be ordered from our set menu. A 24 hrs notice is required.
a) Bed sheets, towels and beach towels are renewed twice a week.
b) We accept children as from 13 years old.
c) We do have a dog on the property.
Absolument rien à redire...Tout était parfait ! Le lieu, le site, l'appartement, la disponibilité et la gentillesse des propriétaires...La plage, la vue, le calme...la décoration et l'aménagement de l'appartement, nickel, avec le ménage -très bien fait- tous les jours et la possibilité -très agréable- de commander des repas dignes des meilleurs restaurants...Bref rien n'a manqué pour un séjour de Rêve bien Réel !
Merci à Ingrid et Denis
Josiane et Jean
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié notre séjour chez Ingrid et Denis qui nous ont accueilli chaleureusement et ont été très disponibles. L'appartement est très confortable, impeccable, très bien équipé et décoré avec goût. La vue de la terrasse est magnifique et nous pouvons accéder directement au jardin et au lagon.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié la possibilité d'utiliser les kayacks.
Destination idéale pour des vacances sans soucis.
C et JC Chicouène
"Delightful, spotless, well furnished and equipped, on the beach, picture perfect colors in the sea, very convenient for shopping essentials, delicious meals from the in-house cooks, well situated for touring the island. Very kind and friendly hosts, Ingrid and Denis. What more can we ask for!"
"The apartment was better than we expected, beautiful colours in decoration and it felt more like a home than a hotel. The owners were nice and friendly as well as extremely welcoming. The cleaning was always made very thoroughly every day. We weren't expecting a coral reef right in front of the property and were therefore positively surprised. And when we found out about it we understood the link to the name of the property: Jardin de Corail.
The place itself was calm and relaxing, however we had to take a bus or a taxi to go to supermarket. There weren't many restaurants nearby but it wasn't a big drawback because we could cook in our perfectly equipped apartment kitchen.
We have been searching for a paradise and found it here! Way better than 5-star hotels."
"our stay was simply perfect. the owners are so kind and helpful. they provide all the furniture for the kitchen and towels and everything you need. the studio was really nice and the view from the balcony was amazing.
it is easy to get there from the airport and all the facilities or services are close to the apartment."
Location irréprochable : propreté, accueil, service, localisation, déco.
Les propriétaires amoureux de leur petit coin de paradis vous conseillerons voir organiserons les activités incontournables.
Profitez- en !
The Blue bay marine park situated at 1.5 km is a must. You can either snorkle there or go and visit via a glass-bottom boat. Boat trips to the nearby islands (Ile aux aigrettes, Ile de la passe, Ile aux cerfs) is also recommended
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
1. Children are accepted only as from 13 years old.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
3. The rental is only for use of the tenant and the number of persons specified at booking time. It is not permitted to receive guests without prior agreement of the owner.
4. The apartment should be made available for daily cleaning before Noon.
5. Bed sheets, towels and beach towels are changed twice a week. Should tenant desire to change those more frequently, an additional cost could be charged.
6. The tenant is not allowed to do anything to disturb the other guests & the neighborhood. No noise allowed after 10 p.m. Music / movies are not to be played loudly and conversation/phone calls are not to be held in a loud voice tone.
7. The tenant is to avoid leaving his personal belongings unattended outside, in the garden or on the beach. Any loss/theft of item is his sole responsibility. The lessor is not to be held responsible for any theft that may occur on the premises during the rental period.
8. In case of unforeseen events/natural calamities (thunderstorms, cyclones, storms, electricity cuts, water shortage due to the droughts, others), the owner, in any case, cannot be held responsible.
9. No security deposit is required but in case of damage that may be caused to furniture or other objects of the rented premises, as well as any item lost, broken, deteriorated must be replaced or refunded to its replacement value , before departure, by the tenant who is required to do so.
10. Arrival and departure times are flexible and are to be agreed upon at time of reservation. This will depend on occupancy before and after booking date. In certain circumstances, a ‘late check-out fee’ could be applied for late check-out.
11. Discount possible for long stays at the discretion of the owners depending on season and length of booking.
We have a dog living on the property