- english, french
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Lovely apartment in a great location. Carole and Stephane were so helpful before and during our visit.
Many thanks Barbara ! It was a pleasure to great you ...
See you next time. Carole & Stéphane
This apartment is in a fabulous location and has everything you need for your stay in Paris. We were coming from traveling in Italy so the washer was very nice to have! We are walkers and we’re able to walk to most things we wanted to see and the Metro is right there if you want to take the train which is Easy and awesome in Paris! Marais is right there which is a fun and fabulous neighbourhood to shop and eat in especially on a Sunday! Carole was very accommodating and welcoming and made us feel right at home!
Lovely studio - great neighborhood
Lovely studio apartment, would stay here again!
clean quite unit close to everything
Was as expected
Calm in the heart of Paris
We enjoyed a fabulous stay at this location. Carole and Stephane were very helpful and friendly. We had everything we needed for an amazing Paris trip!
Fantastic apartment and host
Everything we expected plus helpful and friendly host
The Studio Terrace Beaumarchais is located at the center of Paris, bordering the 3rd and 11th arrondissement, near Place des Vosges and Place de la Bastille, close to many shops, restaurants and the boutiques of the rue de Bretagne and rue des Francs Bourgeois, and to the Richard Lenoir market, all at a 5-min walking distance.
It is also:
• at 15 min by feet from the Ile Saint Louis, Notre Dame Cathedral or the Centre Georges Pompidou,
• within 10 min walk from 10 movie theaters.
And close to:
• Metro stations Saint Sebastien Froissart metro (Line 8) at 50m, Breguet Sabin and Richard Lenoir (Line 5) at 200m, Chemin Vert (line 8) at 200m, Saint Ambroise (line 9) at 300m, Saint Paul Le Marais (Line 1) and Bastille (lines 1, 8, 5) at 500m
• Many bus lines : 20, 65 and 96 close by, 29, 69, 76, 86, 87 and 91 within a 5 min walk,
• Vélib’ stations St Sebastian Froissart, Cirque d'Hiver, Turenne-Bretagne, Saint-Gilles and Richard Lenoir
All Paris sites a few minutes away!
(Text automatically translated) Historic Marais district close to everything: movies, shops of all kinds, restaurants, museums, artists, Place des Vosges, Place de la Bastille, market red children, Richard-Lenoir market ... All these findings are walking sitting in the many gardens or terraces of the restaurants or cafés and delicious neighborhood. I want to provide a booklet with my interests. Finally it is a quiet and "safe". Velib rental 2 minutes ...